DA'd then what to expect.

by Crazyguy 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I am worried that when I am dAd or dfd they will tell my wife I'm an apostate and then they will tell here she can seperate from me because of spiritual endangerment. What the norm on tbis, I have been told the do this is these cases?

• Londo111
    Londo111

I've a friend in my area who was DFed for apostasy and the elders approached the wife with this idea. She nipped that in the bud.

Maybe if you prepare her beforehand for this...

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

What the norm on tbis, I have been told the do this is these cases?

There is no "norm" with a cult. They do wtf they want to do. Your wife will do wtf she wants to do. You have been advised on several threads by the majority of the posters to not play by their rules. By even meeting with them in the first place you are playing by their rules.

No meeting with them (not acceding to their supposed power) makes things much more difficult for them. Then they have to round up witnesses, invite you to a JC, send you a certified letter, etc.

If you have a family in "da troof" it complicates things. Don't make it easy on them with a letter which in effect gives people the idea they can treat you like shit.

Unless you mail your DA to every witness contact you know, the announcement doesn't even let people know your DA'd instead of DF'd, so why the worry?

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Crazyguy: The elders normally won't promote a divorce (jehovah hates divorce). Spiritual endangerment would be if you constantly bombard her with apostate views and hinder her in her theocratic activities.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You have to learn to stop talking to the wrong people.

If you want your wife out, what will talking to the DO, CO, PO, BOZO the ELDO accomplish that will help? Are they going to throw in the towel and admit to your wife that it's all been a scam and they are sorry they have wasted so much of her life with it?

Save your conversations for people who are important to YOU, and stop telling them TTATT. Didn't you read all the articles, and hear all the talks warning against listening?

If you want to help your loved ones see TTATT, you have to get cunning and do it in a way that doesn't trigger their pre-programmed responses. If you don't know how to do that, STFU until you do.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

I want to be DA-ed butI am not ... Thing is: people will gossip anyways. the gossiping sucks BUT can help your wife seeing the evil in it.You are not alone in this... I have a wife a wife and 3 kids in the bOrg

• Fernando
    Fernando

Was just wondering how things might unfold if you suddenly moved to a nearby foreign language or liberal congregation?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If you get a visit from the elders, you can hope for the best.

But the smart money says that after a few minutes of chit-chat, a prayer, and after reading a couple of scriptures, be prepared for a Crazy Glue enema with a caulking gun.

Rub as Dub

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Did they bring the caulking gun ?

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit