JW women love and the control system my view point

by MysticMage 13 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Mystic ... if you want the perfect woman......

you need to be the perfect man!

Good women are not just sitting on a shelf,

waiting for someone in trousers to come along

and pick her, as if she were a doll!

Has to be give & take. Tell us, what have you got

to offer? While you are figuring that out... realize

she has just as many wants & needs as you.

Are you even ready to give ...not half way, not 50%...

each person needs to be ready to be there 100%!

So yes certain looks are important I guess, but

they change ... look deeper, at the personality.

So stop with the excuses already ......

"And this religion has held me back"

"all the good ones are married"

Start working on your 100% !

clarity

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Is this a joke? I thought the odds were very much I favor of the guys in the dubs, thhre always seemed to be more single women than single guys. You can't really blame a JW woman for wanting a man who has spiritual qualifications, if she wants to marry and live the JW life, why would she date a guy that is ready to leave? Especially a guy who is only interested in hot girls, it doesn't sound like you are a very spiritual man.

I think you would do better out of the religion, that would definitely open up more possibilities. But if you are only interested in hot girls, what do you have to make yourself desirable to them? Are you a hot guy, or rich? That is usually what girls like that are looking for. My impression of girls that men consider hot is that it's mostly clothes and make up anyway, and often women like that are kind of shallow and self absorbed. But if that is what you want, go for it.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

You're looking at it all wrong which to me is so typical of jw men. so many of them only go for looks like you, and end up with the hot chick who turns out to have nothing in common, is a bitch or is very high maintenance. Plain girls develop character because unlike beautiful women they don't get instant attention and what they want without having to do anything except spend at three hours a day maintaining their looks. You're better off with a plain girl who's genuine and interesting than some fake exterior with not much else. I know cuz I live in Australia's version of LA and it's full of Barbie dolls who are stupid, shallow and expensive to keep.

You must not be a very interesting person if you only think about looks. Looks are a bonus, but you need something to talk about the other 99% of the time, someone who likes similar things. You seem to me so typical of young jw men, only about what they can get and not about what they can give. A relationship is about what you can give the other person and that you wanna be with them because you are happy when they're there. You probably meet lots of interesting, intelligent, nice women but you don't give them a chance because you dismiss them straight away because they don't fit your narrow concept of what makes a good partner. Try being friends with girls out of unselfish motives.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    ... being friends with girls ...

IMHO impossible in JW-Land for men

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit