JW women love and the control system my view point

by MysticMage 13 Replies latest jw friends

• MysticMage
    MysticMage

Well let's just say I never had any luck with women in the JWs. I only met one super hot girl with a GREAT body

and sexy voice. But she left ran off with some guy and got DFed. Since then I only met fat girls there, or girls

who wanted me to have some kind of ranking in the JWs. I mean really? What money or fame do I get?
    Oh wow you're a really good slave! Women find slaves hot in this control system it seems.

Well in "world" I get women looking at me or even coming up to me to talk. This is when I realized it

it's the JW control sytem and girls in it that is the problem.

I mean how depressing when they wrote that it's better to be loyal to the Society than to get married to someone you love?
    That is so evil in my view.

How selfish of the Society. How would they be happy someone is single and depressed as long as they are loyal.

Next I would like to say recently I have only met unattractive women at JW parties and I am getting quite bored.

I know the world has the beautiful woman I wish to meet. She is out there and I can't let this relgion hold me back from

finding true and romantic love.

Please tell me what you think. I need advice. But I think the best choice is clear.

Also I want to celebrate Halloween. It's so demonic and dark. I just love it!

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

I'd worry more about having a person who still smiles at you after twenty years of marriage, who drops everything to rush to your side when she hears you're in the hospital with a heart attack, who helps you fight life's battles and who gives you sound and loving advice. And a person you'd do these things in return without even thinking.

Looks fade. We all end up looking like gargoyles in the end.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I think maybe you are being a little too shallow with the way you look at women. You must be a very good-looking guy to demande perfect body, and put it in capital letters. Look deeper — you may find someone that doesn't expect physical perfection from you.

• Listener
    Listener

Mystic Mage beauty is not the only thing that you should be looking for.

I never fell in love with any brother in the JW religion and now that I think about it, there were no single brothers who were handsome.

• MysticMage
    MysticMage

Exactly ! All the hot sisters are taken. That is why you never fell in love with any brothers.

No single good looking ones.

Yeah when we get old we don't look good.

The point is I find good looking women to talk to in the world.

And this religion has held me back. But no longer.

• MysticMage
    MysticMage

Also the problem is JWs are limited to such a small amount of people.

Instead of choosing from bllions of people. They have to choose from millions.

And all the hot ones are married.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I was a fat girl. Did not get a lot of dates. What's wrong with worldly guys?

• rmt1
    rmt1

Is laughing important to you? Do any women make you laugh?

• Oh Gawd
    Oh Gawd

Mystic Mage don't fight your instincts. Physical attraction is THE single most important aspect to romantic relationships and one of the strongest powers of the animal kingdom. You can't fight your DNA. You are here to conquer and reproduce. You need to be sexually stimulated in order to do that. Of course, beauty can be defined in many, many ways. Phyiscal beauty, however, is the core starting point. If you're not physically attracted to your mate I guarantee you that both of you will end up miserable.

That said, the girl you think is beautiful others may see as just ordinary. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say. But, definately don't fight your instints on love. If you don't think she HOTT now you won't in 30 years either. It's chemistry and either it's there or it's not. That doesn'make any girl your not attracted to ugly or less worthy. You may connect with her on other levels, but if your not physically attracted then she's not a good mate. Likewise, a girl my have a great body, but if you don't like her personality then she's not a good mate either. Although if you banged her a few times before cutting bait I would understand:)

So while physical attraction is where a relationship starts...(you look at her and your mind thinks, I want "that", even if the three guys with you think so-so), in order for that relationship to develop into something long term AND healthy, you HAVE to like the other person. In other words, your perfect mate needs to be the total package. She has to fulfill the needs of both of your heads:) Anything less and, imo, you will never know true happiness.

• prologos
    prologos

M&M have you tried other locals, other countries?,

exotic is erotic.

and if you have money or can offer an Australian or EU passport at the end of the deal, thats is a great attractor for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit