#3 talk tonight

by wallsofjericho 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

anyone else have a #3 talk tonight? I wrote a talk but I don't like it.

anyone have one written they wanna post? I'll show you mine if you show me yours! :)

funny,,,, been a long time since I did more than a reading. Public speaking doesn't bother me, and as much as the odd meeting here and there doesn't bother me I am actually feeling a bit angry about having to give a talk. Its horse shit

I don't want to give it

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

What's your subject and material?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Just tell the Eldubs that the WT magazine contains many errors, and then hand them a print-out of all the mistakes and flip-flops. Ask them if Jehovah doesn't make mistakes and neither does Jesus...then who is responsible??? You won't get any assignments in the future. It's great. Or.. get sick at the last minute and make an MS give it. Or say what you want from the stage and they will be forced to be more judicious in the assignments they give you. That will also cut back on the talks that you have to give..

DD

• KateWild
    KateWild

Ahh....I thought there would be a KM or at least some items. I need a steady flow of KM's. To keep me out the KH. Anyone?

I still have Nov KM, Talk No.3 Why we are sure that Jesus is the Messiah-Like 24.44 Gal 4.4

Sam xx

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"We know Jesus is the Messiah because the Governing Body tells us so."

There ya go wallsofjericho. These talks practically write themselves! LOL

And really? Using a verse from Galatians, written by Paul? Paul would have been a contemporary of Jesus, yet somehow never met him. His only "conversation" with Jesus was without any other witnesses. Paul didn't really seem to get along with the other "brothers" and never quoted the gospels. Paul never mentioned that Jesus performed any miracles.

• DS211
    DS211

I have a ton of them up to january...shoot me a pm with your email address and ill send em

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

hey all,

ya its the Messiah talk. I just slapped it together. Not exactly my best work but could care less

the scriptures used (Luke 24:44 and Gal 4:4) aren't exactly the greatest scriptures for the subject, hard to develop in 5 minutes. So I kinda just read them and say stuff after that sounds like its right. No one is listening anyway

Hey DS211 - could you post the talk here??

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Just regurgitate what you are told with emphasis and feeling.

Or if you truly believe that Jesus was the Messiah..go rouge. Deviate from the assigned material. Talk about how Messiah means anointed, and how there is really only one "anointed", that's Jesus. Never say JEHOVAH either, say Father and refer to all JWs as "sons of God." Also, try reading everything from a non-WT Bible. See what happens..

DD

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Ooh good stuff data dog, ive got the same talk tomorrow! I'm definitely gonna word something controversial into it.. Any more suggestions?

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

FWIW

Wallsofjericho, find and use better scripts and only cite these two as you feel somewhere in the talk.

I've done this before with "boring" reference material. Haven't had a lecture yet.

jtg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit