abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

Unstop - You claim life begins at conception.

Please define as clearly as possible what you mean by life.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Sheesh unstop... You must live in the south. Such ignorance only comes from the southern US.

So abortion is never justified? Where should we draw the line? Should the little girl who was raped by her father or brother not have a right to an abortion?

Should the mother who is not healthy enough to carry a baby to full term without significant injury or death to herself and her baby not be afforded the same rights? I'm not talking about late-term abortions just because the mother didn't feel like a child at the time. That's what adoption is for.

And in regard to your comparison: I've never heard of blastocysts being starved and worked to death. Shame on you for even trying to draw that parallel.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

if you think that the few cells after conception are a baby, you may as well say that every sperm is sacred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Good point, J. Hofer. If we are to use this reasoning, every teenage boy "aborts" millions of sperm cells per day :P

hilarious video by the way

• jgnat
    jgnat

Just a thought. Adam was mud and spit until God breathed his breath in him. How about life starts with the first breath?

• Simon
    Simon

Just a thought. Adam was mud and spit until God breathed his breath in him. How about life starts with the first breath?

Yeah, and didn't Jesus exhale and die? So start to finish = first breath to last breath.

Messing with fundies minds is fun - use their crazy against them, bwa ha ha

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

unstopableravens, do aborted cells have an immortal soul?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

comatose: i believe its a life at fertilaztion for a few reasons, for something to be a life it has to be orgainzed, have the ability to reproduce, it has to be able to adpat to it surrounding. thats why plants on other planets can be said to be life.

• Comatose
    Comatose

But, You have no problem with using herbacide on your lawn weeds right? So, when 12 cells are present but are not an aware being and do not have organs or bodies, why are those cells different than the life in your yard at that point?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jh and comatose i think psalms 139:13-16 can give a good answer. comatose do you agree with my last answer?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit