abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Comatose
    Comatose

I think for medical reasons an abortion should be up to the woman at any gestational period. For non medical reasons, I'm not for abortions where the fetus could live on its own outside the womb. However, I certainly don't want people with the brainpower of unstop being able to make that decision for any woman or teen or girl.

But, anyways back to topic, to call it a holocaust is nothing short of ignorant and other stronger descriptive words.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgant: your chart reminds of the the wt justifying there false prophecies , and why others are false and theres is not.

• Simon
    Simon

A single heading like "Abortion" covers a wide spectrum from just-in-case day-after-pill through rape, deformities and to late term illegal and barbaric procedures. They are not all the same.

The equivalent is not "The Holocaust" but "Killing" wich would range from government executions through self-defense, manslaughter and murder to genocide and the Holocaust itself.

It's hard to have a sensible discussion with someone who only believes in black and white instead of shades of grey. A two-tone black and white image doesn't provide a good picture to view things.

You need to discuss each point along the continuum of choices, not everything at once.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Done.

• Laika
    Laika

I agree with Jgnat. Comparing abortion to murder and certainly the Holocaust shows no empathy whatsoever to women in difficult situations.

Besides, the greatest evil of our time is third world debt.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

If you believe God created humans, then you have to accept that he is an abortionist himself, since the greatest number of abortions are the spontaneous type.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

^This^, I was going to say something similar, but less tactful.

God must like abortions as he causes so many of them.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

witness: why is it anytime a moral issue comes up and god is not mentioned, athiest bring up god whom they dont believe in?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

laika: i respectful disagree, what about the baby?

• Comatose
    Comatose

HELLO!?!? What about 12 cells = a baby? You will have to come with a firm definition or explanation, or else we can assume you just wanted some attention and persecution today, thereby you started a thread under inflammatory intentions.

We all have opinions unstop. If your opinion is as stated and thats all you wanted to do, just inform us of your opinion, then fine. But, if you want dialogue and discussion you will have to do more than respond with one sentence lines. You will need to explain why 12 cells is a "baby" to you. You will need to discuss rights of a mother who will die from a pregnancy and all the other things that fit in this topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit