abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks Unstop. So even for you abortion is not a black-and-white issue. There are certain circumstances when even you would approve of a woman's right to choose.

Why is it so hard for you to grasp that others draw the line in a different place?

I had intended to discuss possible examples with you step-by-step but I have lost the motivation after you endless prevarication yesterday.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

from what i read, jgnat thinks about topics before she writes, you instead just parrot stuff you heard on your taliban videos.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I didn't say it was safe! It's not cowardly, either. This debate will never end until a middle ground is found. But nope, you're not going to move. You won't budge. Your faith (dogmatism) is so "strong". Damn the exceptions and the inconvenient middle ground. Forget that re-education, legislation, and prohibition doesn't work. Twist your brain in a knot trying to figure out if I am endorsing a pro-life solution. Knotty problems don't need dogmatists.

• BU2B
    BU2B

J Hofer, I do hope you are being facetious. I dont think this is a laughing matter unlike you and your good time buddies. How does comparing something to the holocaust make us want to kill Jews? As for your last post, it seems like you are losing your sanity. It made no sense, nor was humorous.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

yeah i think i'm losing my sanity discussing with you guys. by the way, did you know that jesus was pro choice?

• jgnat
    jgnat

BU2B, I understood J Hofer's remarks. This is a thread offering that abortion is equivalent to the holocaust. J Hofer is providing some so-called equivalents to point out how ridiculous it is.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat : equal is the end result, not equal is all asspect, not in motivation. not in goals. but gthe end result yes. and ppl turning a blind eye yes.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Unstop: You sound like a great guy with much concern for the unborn. May I suggest that you channel that good will with wanting to help the helpless and give a go at being a foster parent? There is a great need in your area for folks to step up and care for already born children in need. This is something you can do today, sign up and you will have a child to care for before the ink on your background check is dry.

After foster parenting for several years and going to support groups for other foster parents, I am convinced that many of these children who were abused and neglected by their parents would have been better off not being born at all. They are so screwed up menatally and emotionally from such a young age that they have almost no chance to live a normal life, even when placed with others who do not abuse or neglect.

Why are so many christains so hell bent on stopping other people from their right to choose, yet we have thousands of children already alive in foster care waiting for someone to adopt them? If a christain really wants to help the helpless, there are plenty of already born children who need your help!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

stealth. thank you for the kind words, i have talked with my wife before about adoption. and the idea went out the window for a while, when my son was born 4 years ago with health issues. maybe in the future we can

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

unstop, my son was born 4 years ago with health issues as well (in fact he would have died, but the doctors saved his life with a surgery and loads of blood). just in case you think you're talking to some monster who wants to kill babies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit