abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

bohm: if gays were killed in the holocaust, and a christian does not preform a gay marriage, is not the same, i agree, in my case what i am comparing is in the holocasut millions lost there lives needlessly and in abortion millions lose there lives needlessly.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

bohm: heres the thing when the holocaust happened, how many ppl did nothing to save ppls lives. and with abortion to many ppl are doing nothing to save lives,

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

theres an article i wish i could post, called "sing a little louder". can anyone post it please. maybe it will give insight.

• bohm
    bohm

Unstop: did you even read my post??

i wrote the comparison was bad. My point is if you felt a person who made that comparison would also compare the evangelics to nazis.

quite frankly i have little patience for this topic. it is quite clearly just some shit ray comfort said and you are repeating without thinking through, and quite frankly i have little respect for someone who start an argument by comparing me to the nazis.

• cofty
    cofty

Stop pretending to be the vioce of reason Unstop.

You would deny a life-saving abortion to a woman with an ectopic pregnancy and to a girl who is a rape victim.

You are driven by unthinking, intransigent dogma as your inability to answer reasonable questions has shown.

• bohm
    bohm

...and you are AT THE SAME TIME comparing most people on this thread to nazis and refusing to man up and admit you are doing so.

It is incredibly disengenious of you and incredibly offensive.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

in what way do you see me comparing ppl, here to nazis

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: im prenting to be the voice of reason? what? no im giving my opinion, i know it wrong to have a different one than you cofty. sense yours is the only one that matters.

• Laika
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thanks laika:(i dont know anything about that website and what they believe i am only concerned with the article)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit