abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Caedes
    Caedes

Well, I disagree that a foetus is a living human being.

Now let's get back to your complete lack of empathy for people making one of the most difficult decisions they can make. How does your comparing them to Nazis help in any way? I would suggest that you trying to impose your religious thinking on people who don't share your delusions to be far more Nazi like.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

there you go talking, before you know the facts, if you would read this thread you would know what the comparison was, i never compared mothers to nazis, i made that clear.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Yes, you are more sickening than than your graphic description of abortion. Learn some empathy.

• Caedes
    Caedes

I have read the thread, I simply don't accept that you can compare abortion to the holocaust and then deny that you are comparing the mothers and fathers to the perpetrators of the holocaust. Perhaps you didn't think through the implications of your comparison, frankly that just makes it worst.

• cofty
    cofty

i never compared mothers to nazis

That is precisely what you did.

I attempted to ignore your emotional bullshit and engage you in a rational discussion about the reasons for your position.

What a waste of time that turned out to be.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Caedes: I disagree that a foetus is a living human being.

So when does it become one? I had a scan at 11 weeks pregnant. The baby was fully formed, arms and legs waving around as he danced in the womb. He was 2". The characteristics he displayed at the time on the scan carried on throughout the pregnancy and after birth. To me at 11 weeks gestation, he was a real little person.

I think the holocaust comparison is not wrong to make. Many babies particularly in India and China where males are favoured are aborted because they are the wrong sex. babies are aborted if they are found to be handicapped in some way (despite the fact that many disabled children go on to live meaningful lives). Look at the man Nick Vujicic for example!! Hitler wiped out people because they were disabled, mentally ill, wrong race etc... where's the difference?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

graphic yes and that is what is happening and thats what i want to put a stop to, im sorry if you dont want to see whats really going on in doctors offices around the country. i have more empathy than you can imagine, however i do need to convince you, this is not about me, this is about the unborn, but if you would like to read the whole thread you can see how i feel, if not just talk uninformed thats on you.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

like always some ppl, want to get out of others comments things that are not there ,

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

caedes: theres a husband and wife, she gets pregnat by her husband, she wants to keep it ,he does not. she is 12 weeks preg, he punches her in the stomch to end the pregnacy,it works, should he be charged with murder?

• bohm
    bohm

Unstop: lets try this. Suppose i say: when an evangelic wont accept gay marriage thats like the holocaust where gays was castrated, prisoned, starved and gassed.

nevermind the comparison is shit, can you imagine an evangelic would get the idea i was somehow comparing him to the nazis? Could you imagine he would NOT get that idea When i am exactly comparing his beliefs and actions with those of the nazis?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit