KateWild's Face. Hello guys this is me, What do you look like?

by KateWild 90 Replies latest jw experiences

• KateWild
    KateWild

Can I ask you Sam, why, as it appears from some of your posts, that you wanted to be re-instated? - thedog1

For family and loved ones, my first four attempts were genuine, I believed. My fifth attempt was so I could reacord the JC meeting to prove to anyone who would listen, that my JC would never RI me.

Listen if you like its below.

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/5q3f4hctyp8pn4c/20131120_205629_1%5B1%5D.wav

Sam xx

• thedog1
    thedog1

I listened to some of it but have yet to listen to it properly. Will listen to it in the next day or so. I am in the position of being on the other side of the table, if you know what I mean. I have been on quite a number of judicial committees over the years where we df'd people and in other cases did not, and in some cases re-instated people. So I will let you know my thoughts, if you are interested, on how your one went.

• KateWild
    KateWild

So I will let you know my thoughts, if you are interested, on how your one went.-thedog1

Yes please xx

• satinka
    satinka

<--- me with a shield in front. Drats. I don't know how to change my avatar or I would post my photo in the avatar, especially since people see me on the web anyway.

satinka

• thedog1
    thedog1

Hi Sam

I just listened to your JC hearing for re-instatement. Without knowing the details of what happened it is difficult to make a comment on it but here goes. I get the impression that you were only disfellowshipped sometime over a year ago. That may not be the case but I think you mention sending letters to the elders over a period of a year or so, or that could mean that you waited for some time after being disfellowshipped and then started writing to the elders. What strikes me straight away is that both you and the bros you spoke to seem honest about looking for a solution. The bros seem to be doing their best within the limits of the guidelines they have been set. You mention quite a bit in your contibutions about scriptural examples of those who have been forgiven by Jehovah. It does seem that the prodigal son was forgiven straight away by his father on his return. The only proof he could furnish of his repentance was his desire to just be treated as a hired labourer and not as the favoured son again. Manasseh was a slightly different case as I think the scripture specifically says that he humbled himself before Jehovah and Jehovah accepted this. How he proved this we cannot be entirely sure. Of course, as Jehovah knows our hearts he can see if we are repentant or not. There is a good bit of discussion on your hearing about situations in your life, your son's life that those on the outside of this situation can only guess about. My heart goes out to you as it seems to be a very difficult situation. It seems to me that your husband has custody of your son? Forgive me if I got that wrong but that seems to be the case from what I heard. You also mention in the audio about domestic violence. The bros do not seem to directly address this. Also, it is more than a bit worrying to me that they do not in every case tell you who has been reporting certain matters to them. They say it does not matter but of course it does matter. It is a human and scriptural right for anybody to know who is accusing them of certain matters. They stated that some named individuals said that you stated certain things. You denied it. That is possibly something that can be proved at the mouth of two witnesses, or not. But the other things they mentioned as having heard from un-named individuals cannot be taken into account if they cannot furnish proof. I do not know all the ins and outs of your situation, and as you know from my posts, I have my own doubts. But I have not yet rejected 'the Truth.' Please let me know your thoughts on this.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi Sam,

Savor the sweet tast of Freedom.

Scott77

• KateWild
    KateWild

thedog1,

I have sarted a new topic, and sent you a PM

Sam xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

bumped for a poster

• smiddy
    smiddy

Not many takers here Kate /Sam , and I`m so computer illiterate I wouldnt know how to do so

smiddy

• KateWild
    KateWild

It's okay smiddy, I bumped it for a poster who I wanted to see my pic. Kate / Sam xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit