Could we quantify how many posters their are from different nations ? Would you like to know ?

by smiddy 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

Hortensia: The State of Jefferson? Good luck with that.

• mrquik
    mrquik

I've got upstate NY covered; although Island Man could easily convince me to defect this time of year. (Preferably St. Thomas, St. Martins, Saba, Statia, St. Kitts, the Dominican.................

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

Us of A....land of 10, 000 flashes of new light!....

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

crmsicl -- the State of Jefferson is a source of amusement. I don't know how they think it could really happen.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Interesting statistics!

I wonder how many of the 56.67 from the U.S. are active Elders, Ministerial Servants, Pioneers, Bethelites, COs and DOs!

I was talking to an Elder's wife who had mentioned that she stumbled across an XJW website, wonder if it was this one. She didn't sound too bothered by her visit.

Anyway.....Hello to all you active JWs who are visiting and welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself and tell us what's on your mind.

To join just make up a member name for yourself like......HappyJW or NotSoHappyJW and visit with us where you will learn TTATT (The Truth About The Truth).

• prologos
    prologos

there are 9 Americans ( plus overstaying visitors) for every Canadian (minus the Quebecois, and "colonials") that do not really speak english, but

I Canadian poster for 8 US posters.

a 13% higher freedom rate for the empire loyalists.

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

I'm from Australia...

• smiddy
    smiddy

Simon : Thank you for providing those stats . When it suits them the WT likes to brag how they have become a mighty nation ( even if it is small ) from small beginnings.

Well guess what the ex-JW`s are on the march ." From little things big things grow " and it is great to see so many nationalities represented .

smiddy

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

the population of the US is almost 10 times that of Canada so the figures in reality are appx the same. percentage wise.

• dm6
    dm6

English but posting from New Zealand!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit