Could we quantify how many posters their are from different nations ? Would you like to know ?

by smiddy 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

Maybe its just me , i`m just curious as to how many people on this site are from australia as I am . How many from germany , Italy , Zambia , etc. etc.

Do two or three "countries " seem to dominate the threads ? just because the numbers of posters are so great for that country ? Not that I`m saying their is anything wrong with that , dont get me wrong .

I`m just curious to see what a breakdown would look like if its possible.

I enjoy posters from any and everywhere , I have learnt so much here , and I would appreciate your comments .

smiddy

• Simon
    Simon

Most posters are from the US followed by the UK / Canada / Australia and so on.

Depends if you want just posters or visitors ... stats for the latter are quicker / easier to get.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I am in the USA. You can start counting in this thread.

• smiddy
    smiddy

stats for the latter are quicker / easier to get.

Thanks Simon, now how do I veiw that ? visitors that is . I`m really computer illiterate . An old ozzie who is only here thanks to my son.

smiddy

• happy@last
    happy@last

Simon would have the stats for visitors via his website host, I'm in the UK

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Australia, but I've met people from Europe here, and the odd one from Asia.

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

Ex-Yugoslavia...

YU

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

I come from a land down under ,,,,,,

can you feel can you feel the thunder

ya better run ya better take cover

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree !!!

does bigger poo's than most birdies

• Amelia Ashton
  • ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

It would be great to know the breakdown per country based on visitor stats. Please, Simon, could you show this information? I hope to see other visitors from my country if there are any...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit