Loss of a loved one

by KateWild 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I think the best way to honor those who were good to us while they were alive is to pay it forward, be that nice to those who come after us, our children grandchildren or even those who may only touch our lives briefly. If God exists, surely that is what he meant for us to do, if he doesn't, then that is the nearest we will get to the divine.

• factfinder
    factfinder

I'm sorry for your loss too Sam.

After my dear wonderful Mom died 13 years ago I read everything again about the resurrection. My Dad died almost 7 years ago.

I wanted to believe I'd see them again. I wish I could. But it seems like all we get is this life.

It would be wonderful if we COULD see our loved ones again.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Its always hard to lose someone you love , whether its a person or an animal ,its one of the great puzzles of life I guess, we see death around us all the time , yet we are never truly prepared for it , when it happens to a loved one close to us.

smiddy

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks everyone for your condolences and opnions. Hopefully I can move on with my whole situation and expand my circle of friends. I need to focus on the good things in life and pursue joy and happiness, my auntie and uncle were very driven and ambitious. They lived life to the full and are an example to me.

Thanks guys Sam xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit