I had the understanding that after "Armageddon", the JWs would be witnessing to resurrected people who had not rejected them during their earthly lifetime, in addition to all those who had lived before the WTS existed, plus every dead child and baby. Is that still taught by the WTS?
If so, then:
1. Presumably all dead earthly-hope JWs are resurrected first.
2. Then all JWs would have to be taught what is the true Truth. The 144,001 might have a role here, calling out from heaven, provided Russell, Rutherford and their descendants can be made to agree. They would need to communicate in a common language.
3. Then the non-JWs would start to be resurrected. Let's assume only 5 billion will come back to life - whether as spirits or as humans, I do not know.
4. Let's assume that one million are resurrected on the first day; the JWs have one day to convince each of that one million to become a WTS-follower. Presumably communication with them is in a common language.
5. On the following day, another million come are brought up from graves in the ground and from the waters. JWs extend their work to that next million.
6. EXERCISE: If one million are resurrected each day, calculate how many days before the 5 billion have been resurrected. (Hint: to get the number of days, divide 5,000,000,000 by 1,000,000. Then divide that answer by 365 to get the number of years.)
7. Until they are killed off again after 1,000 years (by edict from the 144,001 and the earthly JWs?), the resurrected ones will need to be fed, clothed, housed, and managed. I suppose they are now vegans.
Have you not seen these pictures in the WTS's books and magazines?