Circuit Assembly Questions

by DATA-DOG 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

NVR2L8 - My information is exactly what I stated, that every cong is levied per publisher for the Circuit Account, to cover expenses for CA & SAD. If that information is incorrect, I'll welcome a correction; after all, the majority here want truth, not fiction.

• St George of England
    St George of England

You could always go on to jw.org and download a copy of the programme.

The main points are listed.

George

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

NVR2L8:

Searcher may have in mind the publisher per diem rate for Society owned facilities.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

I agree with you both The Searcher and Bobcat. There's a determined per diem not only to cover the building's maintenance cost but to also generate income for the society. That's the amount mentioned during the accounts report read from the platform. At our paid off assembly hall used almost every week, the cost was $15000 for a 2-day assembly. This is a scam when you consider that those who pay to use the hall provided the free labour and paid for building materials.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I would be curious as to how many baptized and how old... (Poor kids, I hope there is nobody too young!!! )

Also curious about how much they will idolize the GB and how much they will go on about things like shunning your family, avoiding apostate stuff, education, and keeping your body members erm, controlled....

• jemba
    jemba

Yes shunning inactive family and friends seems to be more prevalent now. I wonder if they are pushing that?

• blondie
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

My information is exactly what I stated, that every cong is levied per publisher for the Circuit Account, to cover expenses for CA & SAD. If that information is incorrect, I'll welcome a correction; after all, the majority here want truth, not fiction.

Could the policy be different in the US vs UK? (Don't know where Searcher or Nvr2L8 are.).

Our Cong (US) does not pay anything in advance for the CA or SAD. There is a rated charged by the AssHall to the Circuit and it is a per publisher rate. Roughly $7 or $8 per publisher. 1000 pubs in the circuit, so fee for use of the AssHall is $7000-$8000 per DAY. Other incidental expenses of the Circuit are also to be paid from contributions at the CA, ie, CO/DOs expenses for the week, costs for COs apartment, etc. If the contribution received at the AssHalldurinf the SA are not enough to pay all of these costs, then each congregation is informed how much they owe (pro-rated per publisher) to get the CA out of a deficit situation. If there is an excess in contributions, they will be donated to the WTS at the end of the CA or beginning of the next CA.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit