Will The UN ban religion? Or Will It shove foreign religions down our throats?

by Pig 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I believe they are going to force something that resembles Judaism, Christi-SCAM-ity, or Islam down our throats. And it will be strict. The Noahide Law sucks. And so does the Law of St Benedict (or communism, which mirrors Christi-SCAM-ity almost perfectly), and Sharia Law. We do not need either of these Jewish, Christian, or Muslim platforms shoved down anyone's throats. Yet already they are pushing communism on us, in various forms.

Anyone that resists, they push that "anti-Semitism" crap or send to "sensitivity school". That is, unless they decide to play hardball and send everyone who they deem anti-Abrahamism to Guantanamo Bay to "disappear". They want sensitivity training? They want tolerance? Why don't they start exposing small children to spiritual Satanism along with their regular religions and let them make their choices? You teach them spiritual Satanism along with their LIE-bles and Qurans, and let them choose. They are afraid that too many will prefer Satanism because it works with, not against, human nature and only makes stupidity a sin. The others demand willful stupidity and make just about everything fun a "sin". Noahide Law? Not worshiping anything but joke-hova and ultimately not attaching any importance to anything at all? To me, that is not what life is supposed to be about.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

WTWizard,

Can you name specific examples? It seems that no one pays any attention to the work of the UN until there is a Security Council crisis. From the works that I read, the UN is feeding hundred people and running economic development programs. I knew a worker at the UN. He remarked that employees tended to jion cults. Nevertheless, the workers reflect the member nations. There are so many different religions represented that I do not see consensus concerning only one. It is similar to established churches in America. There were so many contenders during the drafting of the Const'n that no one could prevail. We decided to have no religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit