JJ Abrams and the WTBTS.

by DATA-DOG 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

**OODAD I LOVE You Posts!

"It was then that I realized the futility of trying to save all the JWs. It makes me sad, and it hurts. I worry every single day about everyone that I know. Not a day goes by that I don't contemplate TTATT. From the moment I wake, until the moment I sleep, even my dreams are infused with TTATT. I imagine that when I die, I will still be worrying about everyone I know. Still, what can I do? You can't make someone see truth."

Yeah, same here. that is the big thing, man. all these people you left behind that were your friends... they will never see that the emporer has no clothes. Im going throught the same thing right now and when i have to face an individual, a friend i t f**king hurts, they will never consider any other possibility than what they get from the GB is from god himself . The answer us obvious, the answer is freedom ...

but they will not grasp it. its right there, but they wont.

all you can do i, wait, and be there, unconditionally, if any one of them wakes up.

great post, thank you.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

JJ abrams likes to add tonnes of crappy fake light to his films..... You can see where I was going with this

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Snare,

There is always a target audience that loves flashy lights and explosions over substance. JWs at conventions remind me of babies who are mesmerized by a flashy toy.

DD

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Data dog..... im, one of them,, i eat that fake lens flare right up ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit