Not just Aussies causing Immigration stir.........

by VioletAnai 17 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

http://bulletin.ninemsn.com.au/bulletin/EdDesk.nsf/All/6446024D8DD451A3CA256BAA00025CBF

I see no problem in immigration....

They fear immigration because it is to blame for economic problems...hello!!!!....there have always been and always will be economic problems due to the uneven distribution of wealth in the human society.

• Francois
    Francois

And the uneven "distribution" of wealth is caused by .... ?

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Greed....pure and simple....

What person NEEDS to live on an insanely high wage eg Movies/Rock icons - the excessiveness of it seems unnecessary when so many in the world are dying of hunger and disease.

But as long as Arnie's riding round in his own Jet and Tom has his own private island...then that's fine is it?

What about the greedy s.o.b Pharmacutical co's? How can they justify their behaviour?

Don't tell me you don't see the injustice of greed?

• COMF
    COMF

You've been giving half your income away, right, hon?

Money
    Get away
    Get a good job with more pay and you're okay
    Money
    It's a gas
    Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
    New car, caviar, four star daydream,
    Think I'll buy me a football team

Money
    Get back
    I'm all right, Jack, keep your hands off my stack.
    Money
    It's a hit
    Don't give me that do goody good bullshit
    I'm in the hi-fidelity first class traveling set
    And I think I need a Lear jet

Money
    It's a crime
    Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie
    Money
    So they say
    Is the root of all evil today
    But if you ask for a rise it's no surprise
    They're giving none away

And, as the cock crew, those who stood before
    The tavern shouted--"Open then the door!
    "You know how little while we have to stay,
    "And, once departed, may return no more."

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

I make enough to get by comfortably Kemf.....I don't live in excess...

I ask you the same question you posed to me:

You've been giving half your income away, right, hon?
    These people can EASY AFFORD to distribute some of their millions to the needy....alot do, I know...but I'm questioning the necessity of the high bank balance....can't take it with you when you die...so why not help out others while you CAN STILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
  • Naeblis
    Naeblis

Why don't you ask the Watchtower that? How much of their millions are sitting in stocks? Why do they forbid charity?? :) Hmm? Before you point your finger at the rich celebrities, point it at the obscenely wealthy religion you follow.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Naeblis I did not start this thread to cause more trouble....I would like to get back to normal thank you...enough bickering it's boring!

I suppose the wt justify their income in the work they do...distributing bibles and literature - and teaching countless numbers how to read that information...

And any relief efforts that need to be organised with their own...

Do you have anything against the catholics for the tremendous amount of property they own? I know they contribute to the woes of society in the monetry sense...but the vatican is disgustingly wealthy...even more so than any wt headquarters.....

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

And do you have any idea how much money the Church gives back? In the relief programs they organize?? THey teach their followers how to "read" as well, which is a horrible example by the way. Teaching someone how to read just so they can buy your books is hardly noble. The watchtower has billions of dollars, do you really think that the bibles they give out makes up for this? Besides, like you said, they can't take it with them right?? If Armageddon is so very close, why does the Watchtower make such an effort to obtain so much money?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

A load of Commie, anti-progress twaddle!

Even nature has its capitalists:

"Market forces appear to be at work on coral reefs, where fish that perform a cleaning service risk losing customers if they get sloppy. Scientists studying these fish conclude that healthy competition is sometimes important in ecology, helping to stabilise co-operation between species."

http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99992208

• VioletAnai

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit