by LB 22 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

My favorite critters are sea turtles,

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The Phoenix

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i love turtles too :)

and i also love books!! i love the smell and feel of books, a bookstore is one of my favorite places :) my apt has stacks of books all over the place because my bookshelves are full. i'd love to own a bookstore some day....

• orbison
    orbison

i love my river, on the west coast of canada, where one can catch 25 lb salmon, and the eagles, sound, smells, mmmmmmmmmmmm should go there right now
    i am very fortunate to live very close to it:):)
    orbi

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

LB,

I like turtles too since my last trip to Grand Cayman. We were on a 40-foot shallow dive on a reef. The water was so clear you could see 80 feet in any direction, and a medium size turtle swam up out of the reef and started swimming right next to me like it was my dive buddy. It stayed with me for quite a while. Cool experience.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Turtles. The subject reminded me of something that happened when I was a little girl. I had a pet turtle that I loved very much. Then the turtle died and I was so upset that my mother decided to hold a funeral for it, I guess to give me some closure. Well she got a small Lipton Tea box and we went out in the back yard, placed the turtle in the box, dug a hole and buried it. We had prayers, an eulogy, the whole nine yards. Gee, I can't believe I still remember that. Poor little turtle.

• bonnie38
    bonnie38

I love dogs, especially rottweilers and german shepherds

• D8TA
    D8TA

If you are ever in Bali Indonesia, and travel a bit north of Ubud to a Resturaunt near a waterfall (only one on the island), there is a "girl" named Sue. I miss her awfully, and tell her owner Madi Jiwa, that I will visit Sue soon.

Sue is a monkey. My favorite.

D8TA

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

I guess i love turles or else I am a push over mom. My daughter has five(3 red eared sliders, 1 soft-shelled turle,1 mud turtle) plus various fish. We have a dove we raised from the egg. The dove I love.hee hee

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I love 'fluff'

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit