OUR LAWYER'S LETTER TO WATCHTOWER & THERE R...

by ARoarer 55 Replies latest social current

• waiting
    waiting

This is not an advearsarial secular court proceeding.

As usual, this is WT precise wording.

It actually means "This is an adversarial spiritual/judicial court proceeding."

Weasels.

waiting

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

ARoarer,

I hope you win and if you sue their asses off so much the better.
    Somebody and it may be you will find the chinck in the WT's armor.

You give us all hope keep it up.

dave

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

You could have your lawyer quote them this,

make a decision until evidence and any testimony by
    witnesses are considered.

The committee should not take action against a person
    unless the evidence clearly proves this necessary.

Failure to appear before the committee is not in itself
    proof of guilt.

Have your lawyer tell them that he is your legal representative in ALL matters. That he will attend the Judicial committee to represent you specifically because a negative outcome (DF) Impacts your legal person. That they WILL provide names of those on the Judicial Committee in advance and what evidence and testimony they will use IN ADVANCE, or baring that you can not attend, and that if they take ANY ACTION in your absence (i.e. declaring you DA'd or DF'd) that you will sue them, as individuals and as a body.

SET THE RULES DON'T PLAY BY THEIRS!

It comes from page 109, section 5b of the PAY ATTENTION book.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Handling Judicial Cases
    Do not send an individual any kind of correspondence
    that directly accuses him of specific wrongdoing.

Page 110, 5b - PAY ATTENTION book

Oops! They already screwed up. (tee-hee)

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

ARoarer,
    "***accusations of apostasy".....This organization has got to be one of the most moronic, asinine acts around.....aren't they themselves apostates and promoters of apostasy? Bring this to their attention in their little "meeting." They love scripture, supposedly, so point out Romans 16:17, which says:

"I appeal to you brethren, to take note of those who create dissensions and difficulties, in opposition to the doctrine which you have been taught; avoid them." 16:18 goes on to say "...and by fair and flattering words they deceive the hearts of the simple-minded." RSV

The living-dead will most likely claim this means to avoid "APOSTATES," but, at least according to the RSV Bible, it does not mention apostates, it says those that are in "opposition to the doctrine which you have been taught." Doesn't this mean that a Lutheran, Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, should "avoid" the JW at the door who is in "opposition to the doctrine" which the Lutheran, Baptist, Methodist, at the door has been taught? Aren't all JWs that go "door to door" trying to convince people that they should "abandon" their religion, really promoting apostasy? They are in fact, trying to persuade these people to become apostates!
    According to Webster's:
    apostasy: renunciation or abandonment of a previous loyalty, as to one's religious faith.
    Therefore, even if this moronic organization inserted "apostate" in the above scripture, there's no getting around that any JW who abandoned a previous faith in order to become a JW, is an apostate.....Therefore, they have alot of df'ing to do. Also, any JW that participates in "field-service," is promoting apostasy.....

ask the members of the little meeting if they were "born" JWs, or if they are apostates........
    I wouldn't worry about this moronic society, the "wordly" people will see it for what it is, especially if they df you for reporting molestation! and who really cares what the JW's think...(gosh, do they think?)

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

That you have been considering this too warms my heart.

If there is anything I can do to help in these matters, I would love to. Keep in mind that I am "out", in the sense that they know who I am and how I stand. I fact, I have rubbed that in their faces and dared them to do something about it. That means I'd be happy to take the stand and testify if called on.

How I'd like to be one of your witnesses in the meeting with the elders! Of course, I'd have to wrestle a few hundred others for that privilage. LOL.

LoneWolf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit