Were you a virgin on your wedding night?

by montag 61 Replies latest social relationships

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Well I am not married...

And cobwebs are a type of hymen right? So in that case, yes! I will be a virgin when I get married, provided I don't do any heavy dusting until then...

• thewiz
    thewiz

i had to check out the goods first before commiting

however, i have only had sex with one person, my one and only wife. in fact that's what got me DF'ed (don't want to mislead anybody but i did get reinstated, but have been inactive for @3 years, and i don't think i have been in a hall in all that time).

does my my fast and furious fist count? got taken off the pioneer list for that one.

it's funny, how there are so many Jdubs who did everything by the book and are divorced now. their's was supposed to be solid and last. my wife was told by some elders at the time that from thence forth i would be a "wanderer," and based on that our marriage/relationship wouldn't last. it's been nearly 15 years.

resentful? man i resent everything. and hold onto it like an italian (which i am) with a vendetta.

• myself
    myself

Which time?

Yes on the first marraige. Almost on the second.

Not any more!

• yrs2long
    yrs2long

yes, 22 year old virgin on wedding night. Did the do only a couple of times during the marriage. If we had only snuck one in before the marriage, there probably wouldn't have been any marriage.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

These threads seem to be flavour of the month right now so I thought I'd resurrect an oldie.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Don't believe a word my left hand says.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

lol at the resurrection...

<---No

I lived with my husband for tewo years before we married.

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

I'm STILL a virgin

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I married a MS who was a reg pioneer...what do you think? We were sleeping together the WHOLE engagement.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Virginity grows back right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit