In 1968 WTower they said -

by mouthy 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Yep VERY useful info about what the liars in Crooklyn told us.

It's good to bring it back to top.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

So many of the dubbies that went through the 1975 debacle & were affected by it still refuse to admit what happened.

But WE KNOW THE TRUTH don't we Mouthy!

The liars in Crooklyn will surely feel the millstone around their necks soon............wont they?

Love to you Mouthy you are a constant force for good on this forum.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey I have been here 10 years also......

• mouthy
    mouthy

BOO HOO Nobody cares

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Great post. And if no one else care, I do. I consider you my grammy proxy.

or is it proxy grammy?

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

*sigh*. It all comes back so clearly.The message was reinforced verbally with every CO visit and at conventions. I remember they even had this rumour going around that they could not book international conventions in 1975 because every facility was mysteriously booked, so they pulled the year back to 1974. They used every method, obvious and subtle, to convince us that 1975 was IT.

• mouthy
    mouthy

NY >Just Grammy

mammoThanks for letting me know your still talking to me

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Great, grammy. Thank you for your guidance.

• mouthy
    mouthy

NEW YORK>

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

mammoThanks for letting me know your still talking to me

Did I ever stop? If so, I apologize, Mouthy. I sometimes drift away from this forum abruptly for long periods of time and lose track of conversations - just the nature of my crazy life and the stressors I'm under. I'm not ignoring anyone, just forced to focus elsewhere. I'm sure many here do the same thing.

It's nice to have these excellent threads bumped, though, because my sporadic visits mean I miss a lot of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit