Are Most of the Witnesses That You Know Of Die Hard JWs?

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos

yes, dying will be very hard for them.

because all WT promises have failed.

where does it leave their promise, the resurrection hope?.

• minimus
    minimus

yes, and that's fine for them.

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

Most JWs I know are like football fans of a team, win or lose, they know very little of foundational JWs teachings and overall meanings of the period that tracked 2 UN placemnets as prophecy in 1919 and 1945.

Today's JWs watch the 3rd UN placement of post cold war 1990 significance, and aided it's world proclamation as UN NGO (Awake! 9/8/1991), but fail to inform anyone of what a 3rd and 4th UN placement progression to international government implies. (The real Dan11:30-45 as 8th King King North)

Meaning JWs fumbled the UN football at the 50 yard line, are at 3rd down and 50 to go, and seem totally oblivious to what would have sent 1940s JWs into the streets with bullhorns as a 3rd to 4th UN placement means Armageddon total globalization and divine resolution is the real implication. (Dan11:42-45 + Rev17:12-18 = Rev16:13-16 Armageddon formula)

JWs are Die Hard alright, but the battery of truth is long dead. This logic would mean diddley to most JWs. JWs are really no longer "Jehovah's witnessess". In fact Bethel is now both, "God's organization" and a UN organization, all at the same time.

See anything wrong with that picture? JWs see nothing in the basic meaning. JWs have dropped the ball of tracking BOTH God's Kingdom and 8th Kingdom prophetic developments and world events since 1990 easily seen subverted for UN NGO purposes.

It's half time, and JWs think the game is over. SACKED by the 8th King at the 50. Luckily, they have one last time out; (Dan8:14 as 1Pet4:17). The owners and coaches of the JW team are to be fired. (Zech3:1-5; 2Thess2:8).

As the last play (Rev10-11), JWs will have to elucidate the UN 1-2-3-4 super-cycle meaning, and the final "two minute warning" of what it all really means. This time there will be no interception. Christ goes long, JWs scramble (Rev9), God throws a bomb, touchdown! (Rev19:11-21). The 8th King is down, removed from the field on a stretcher, toe tagged and body bagged. Game over.

• Podobear
    Podobear

Wow anonymouz: Yankee speak is as bad as Limey Cockney, me 'ol flower! Me Pa is too bewildered these days to keep up with it all... he sticks to basics and you will see him several mornings during the month, outside one of the London Underground (Yankee = Metro) stations, dishing out the mags. His zeal has not diminished... but he hasn't kept up with the times.. and the changes and morphs of the WT are complicating the onset of his dementia. Sad... I want to cuddle him, while I've got him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit