How jw parents do their best to make their some feel guilt

by will-be-apostate 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Comatose
    Comatose

So sorry for what you are going through. It's not fair. Hang in there. We are all here for you.

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Xanthippe and Comatose - it is very comforting to know that :) Thank you for your support

Black Sheep - I like that kind of reasoning. I've noticed recently that even if I don't believe in the "truth" anymore, it is hard for me to express my piont or to prove them wrong. My grandmother told me that when they built their house back in the '70s they didn't use quality materials because they thought that Armageddon was coming in '75. My parents know about this too. No need to say they have backup proof for every doubt.

Julia Orwell and stillin - Thank you for the advices. That is what I will try to do. I'd like to make his childhood better even if the cult will most likely make him live in fear and rejection.

KateWild - I'm happy for you and your daughter :) Many would like to have a mom like you from this point of view.

The Searcher - That is a question I asked my father and some elders, mss too. The essence of the answer: "The bible doesn't forbid higher education just like it doesn't forbid consuming cigarettes and drugs" What a comparison! (irony)

Bruja-del-Sol - I hope your sister and parents will realize one day what they missed and come to know the truth about the truth.

Thanks to all of you for your uplifting and comforting replies. I talked with my little bro on phone and assured him about my love and care. I also told him that I didn't come to college to earn much money but to have a job that I like doing.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

will-be-apostate: sorry for what you have to go through.

Maybe this will uplift you "Make a lot of money"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42R0fQU6StU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit