jw.org

by d 17 Replies latest forum suggestions

• Ding
    Ding

The GB is happy as long as they continue to control all the information JWs receive.

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

In certain aspects today's Bethel purposeful dolts make Russell look like Bill Gates. Russell embraced emergent technology in his day with obsessive zeal and furthered certain technological aspects of his day, like his Photodrama of Creation and it's technical innovation. Rutherford also embraced radio and print.

Today's GB and Bethel braindead consortium appear to actually be leading a campaign to reduce ministerial effectiveness, but must remain in an act as if they are busy to avoid what is becoming obvious detection of a mere act. The overall plunge of JW ministerial effectiveness in comparative stats of preGB and GB tenure "direction" show the downward spiral cannot simply be by accidennt just as the Russell to Knorr stellar growth and expansion system was also not accidental but required forward think innovators. The GB was the single worst experiment and single development to EVER befall JWs. The experiment has failed in it's own time.

Today's Bethel is a fossil, it's extinction is already mapped into it's GB era DNA. It died the day the GB seized power. The corpse is merely carrying on the act, but it is an act just the same, and it is self-revealing statistically and in negative policy that it is a purposeful operation with spiritually degenerative blowback that has not peaked yet.

Since Bethel lies regularly, even their current statistics are questionable. A negative growth rate undeniable will mark the pit of the GB engineered plummet soon. (In my opinion, like a meteor it will be an abrupt event that causes a mass decline quickly) Structurally and morally Bethel has already collapsed.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

DD

That's unbelievable. I had to look it up myself just to see it.

They think they're slick by bringing up the subject of propaganda - like they're agaist such a thing.

They are bold. I will give them that, but always in a one-way conversation. - like jgnat said

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

It's part of the new re-branding efforts of Jehovah's Witnesses - happy videos, helpful articles, new construction project updates, news on how the Org. is combating persecution through the court systems, how the Org. is saving the lives of other JW's during disasters, the latest languages that are being translated into magazines & books, 'advertising' videos of the new Governing Body...

JW.org is really designed for the active Jehovah's Witness....not for the general public.

ginger

• d
    d

the website gingerbread may not be geared toward the general public but as an ex jw confronted by jw I was encouraged to check the website out.But yes it is geared those who are already in.

• watson
    watson

I haven't checked the site in a while. Do they have news of lives lost and K Halls destroyed in the storm in the Philippines?

• Fernando
    Fernando

"Education shows you how to think. Propaganda tells you what to think."

I agree but needed to see for myself - and there it was in the Awake!

Thanks for sharing DATA-DOG.

• Fernando
    Fernando

*** w55 1/15 pp. 42-43 Is Your Best Good Enough? ***
    Satan and his system hate minds that think for themselves, that do not conform to the mass mind molded by propaganda. If a person thinks deeply he may be called names, such as “[apostate]”.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit