1 John 4:8 — God is Love?

by braincleaned 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tec
    tec

I didn't see your anger before I posted, and I hope that my post above may show that I WAS answering as per the bible. Either way, I will leave off from here, and do my best to avoid your threads in the future.

Peace,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

The life that adam owed was to... death ... Christ paid that ransom... so that debt is paid

So basically Tammy you borrowed your soteriology lock-stock-and-barrel from the shambolic Watchtower doctrine of the ransom.

Thanks for clearing that up.

• cofty
    cofty

Double post.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Tammy...

you said: " Death entered through Adam... Life comes through Christ."...

actually sin and death entered the world through adam...covering of sin is with the blood of Jesus Christ and life is through (the resurrection of) His flesh.

that is why as I had tried to explain to you before, we are to partake of the wine AND the bread.

love michelle

• tec
    tec

(sorry for coming back for this one comment, bc... to Michelle, No, you never had to explain that to me, Michelle... I know to partake of the body and blood of Christ. I don't know what you are referring to. If you want to discuss it further we need to do so on another thread or in pm... I wont be continuing anything on this thread. Peace, tammy)

• cofty
    cofty

But there was no Adam. This is a fact that doesn't care about your religious beliefs.

How are you going to deal with this fact Michelle?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit