How many Kingdom Halls have you went to in your lifetime?

by Iamallcool 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

For me, I think I went to 20 Kingdom Halls in my lifetime. Just a guess.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Too many

• pronomono
    pronomono

I've been to about 15, give or take a few. I used to give outgoing talks, so I got around a bit. I do miss the days of giving talks at other congregations. I really enjoyed public speaking.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

I also used to give talks in many KH. I think I could have visited 15-20 KH,s And I have also given talks in Circuit Assembly halls (3). At the first I felt popular, and I liked all the attention that our friends gave our entire family. But silently I started to understand that the truth was not the truth. And I was more and more trying to avoid following the manuscript, since there was no connection to reality in these papers supplied by the WT.

When it became obvious that I had other talks and ideas then on the manuscript, the “brothers” released me from my “privileges” and that was the greatest thing. From this point I could start to “fade away” and start to investigate several doctrines. Now I had the time break the “brain barrier” and realize that no truth was coming from the Borg. Today the DO,s and CO,s are warning people to have any conversations with me, this of course is quite tricky in my area of my country, since almost every JW,s still know who I am.

Bugbear

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

About 14

• KateWild
    KateWild

I can't remember. But I would say many. The brothers and sisters were always nice. I don't have a problem with individual JWs, we often went back after visiting a KH, to say Hi again and maintain friendships.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i was in 9 congregations in two different countries from childhood to leaving. visited a few more

• blondie
    blondie

assigned to, visiting on vacation, visiting when hubbie gave talks

40 plus

• jemba
    jemba

I have personally been in over 15 congregations and visited way more all over Australia and found the same weird mentally unstable freaks in every one. Not many genuine, normal, decent JWs left, its all just a race for their own salvation and screw those who get in their way. The karma is that the panda petting paradise is a load of crap.

• likeabird
    likeabird

Around 50. Never had a vacation from the borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit