Gerrit Losch was actually once an apostate.

by Julia Orwell 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Stand for Pure Worship:

The important thing is that he's not an apostate now. He's a pillar within the Christian congregation.

No, he's just some guy who knew how to manipulate the JW system enough to climb the corporate ladder.

And JWs almost never use the word apostate correctly.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The important thing is that he's not an apostate now.

Of course he is an apostate against Christ, he's even worse he's a part of a group of commercialized false prophet/profit. $

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Smiddy said, "Was he ever counselled ? reproved ? disfellowshipped ?

Or was his transgressions simply shoved under the carpet .

Just asking."

I don't think he ever was because my friend never reported his heresy to the elders. No one found out they were engaging in thoughtcrime.

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

Loesch still agrees with and does not confess the UN NGO affair to all JWs officially, so he hides serious transgression which would otherwise encourage many JWs to observe Matthew 24:15 for such a "transgression causing desolation" (Dan8:13) as that 1990-1992 UN + GB and Bethel co-placement of the "disgusting thing" after the cold war in the world and at Bethel (Awake! 9/8/1991).

Thus in regard to Daniel 11:30-31; rather than the Germany (v. 30a), Nazis (v. 30b)/USSR (v. 31) and Christendom fulfilling Daniel 11:30-31, it was the UN as 8th King (as King North) and Bethel "those leaving the holy covenant" as the only ones, according to JW rules, that were even in the "holy covenant".

So it appears Loesch was actually Henschel's new ring leader pick of 1994, as they squelched Fred Franz (1990-1992) and any comment on the USSR failure of Daniel 11:36, 42-43, disqualifiying the USSR from any King North meaning, as the 8th King assumes actual King North meaning as 3rd and 4th UN placement progression from Daniel 11:31-45.

And thus the Bethel UN NGO is not only WT publicational co-promotions for 10 years covert, but also a prophetic cover up as Daniel 8:11-13 events actually parallel Daniel 11:30-32a events culminating in that disloyalty of 1990 UN NGO spiritual adultery, which all the current GB still condone as the Bethel cabal transitioned past the former GB that allied with the UN to today's current GB troop of actors playing Christian.

And that will eventually mean disaster for the JW organization (Dan8:13), because it is very doubtful God will buy a "library card" excuse in leiu of the reality of a purposeful diversion and UN 3rd placement co-proclamation worldwide by the Bethel subversion.

Thus in reality Loesch and the rest of the GB are pruposeful frauds, not Christian but UN, much less actually anointed. The 1976 GB experiment has failed, and will continue to fail, and will become JWs worst nightmare in time, and will go down as the core reproach of 2Thess2:1-4 in modern times when all is said and done. (Zech3:1-3). Bethel is "befouled" in very serious alliances with the diametric 8th King world government development, (and covers it up from the average naive and duped JW (and the JW world ministry).

Thus Bethel cannot decide: Is it Jehovah's organization? Or is it a United Nations organization? I guess they are now both. Good luck.... because that is all Bethel has left.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

That's only because he read Raymond's book...

• thomasaquinas
    thomasaquinas

"STAND FOR PURE WORSHIP' HEBREWS 6:4-6 MAKES YOUR STATEMENT IMPOSSIBLE ACCORDING TO THE TEACHINGS OF THE WATCHTOWER MY FRIEND. YOUR VIEWPOINT IS SKEWED AND INDEFENSIBLE. NOW AS TO THE VARACITY OF THE ACCOUNT OF THE EXPERIENCE AND HIS (Lösch) COMMENTS....THAT IS ANOTHER MATTER, AND WILL ALLOW YOU A COMFORT ZONE IN COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. I HOPE YOU CAN APPRECIATE THIS NUGGET OF TRUTH FOR YOU.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Losch decided to wait on Jehovah about the things he didn't agree with. Once he became GB member, Jehovah decided to make the light brighter and change the things Losch didn't agree with. Funny how that worked out.

Sounds more like Jehovah was waiting on Gerrit Losch!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

It ain't apostacy when a GB member does it.

Serieously, though, I realized this was another one of the big reasons "mainstreaming"was impossible within the WTS; you can't effect internal reform unless you're on the GB, but you can't become a GB member unless you (for all intents and purposes) resist reform.

• SadElder
    SadElder

It appears that Loesch thinks of himself as the chief seer for the dubs today.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Maybe Australia was different, and maybe things have changed, but I do not recall any strong prohibitions on private thought (so long as you didn't challenge orthodoxy too far).

I can remember a group of elder's discussing the ressurection, some were really 'out' there someelse

And, a prominent brother in Bethel suggesting that in the paradise we would regain the power of mental telepathy.

But yes, once you started saying it in the congregation, you'd have some fun on your hands.

I remember one elderly elder saying that computers were connected to the demons (in a PT) and sticking to it, which eventually led to his being disfellowshipped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit