Gerrit Losch was actually once an apostate.

by Julia Orwell 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

A JW friend of mine (who was one of my besties until I told him I didn't believe JW religion anymore) used to live in Austria and for a while in the 70's was in the same congregation as Losch. They used to spend some time together in the ministry. My JW friend tells me that he and Losch used to often talk about how they believed the WT was wrong about certain interpretations of the bible, for example, how at the time the WT taught that the mustard tree used by Jesus in an illustration represented an evil kingdom, and Losch and Friend didn't think that was right.

Then Friend tells me that when Losch was appointed to the GB, many of the things they disagreed with and put forth alternative explanations to became new light. Losch changed some old understandings or influenced their change when he joined the GB.

The conclusion then is, that if Losch secretly didn't believe certain doctrines or interpretations and discussed them with Friend, then he was an apostate by the JW definition of the term. Isn't it considered apostasy if you believe something different and then share your thoughtcrime with others? Losch was an apostate by JW standards then.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Every "new light" has once been apostate thinking!The present teaching of the "generation" must have been severely apostate before it became official dogma..........the rank and file would not dare speaking of overlain generations before 2010!

• Comatose
    Comatose

Interesting. Maybe we should all join the GB. :-)

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

By the way...I think old Gerrit Lösch is the one who has been in the GB the longest time now...probaly he has a lot of power about certain teachings/dogma

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

The important thing is that he's not an apostate now. He's a pillar within the Christian congregation.

• sspo
    sspo

He does not believe all the crap of the watchtower......i met him in 2002 in TN and he came acrooss as a jerk and power hungry individual that loves the attention and worship given to him by

dummies of the rank and files. I used to be one of them for 32 years.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

He's a pillar within the Christian congregation.

You mean a crooked shyster, a leading executive directer of the Watchtower Corporation.

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• mind blown
    mind blown

Hahaaaaaaaaa that's awesome! Thanx for sharing!

• smiddy
    smiddy

SFPW

The important thing is that he's not an apostate now. He's a pillar within the Christian congregation.

So are you saying you agree he was an apostate at one time ? Was he ever counselled ? reproved ? disfellowshipped ?

Or was his transgressions simply shoved under the carpet .

Just asking.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit