Movie coming out for Easter 2014 release: "Heaven Is For Real"

by adamah 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• adamah
    adamah

With a release date of Easter 2014, coming soon to a theatre near you: Hollywood (Tristar Pictures) is capitalizing on the near-death-experience theme with a movie starring Greg Kinnear.

Here's a HD trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8hmFInSBg

Looks a bit like "Field of Dreams" meets NDE.

Adam

• cofty
    cofty

Oh dear!

Manipulative BS

• never a jw
    never a jw

C'mon guys. Enough of this skepticism. My mom, a Catholic, tells me that when she was in an accident about 40 years ago, she was lifted and saved by an angel (a train run over my Dad's truck, which stalled right on the top of the railroad tracks. He got out and away, my mom got out but no time to get away). She was thrown several meters away from the place of impact). She recovered from multiple fractures and broken bones several months later. More recently, about ten years ago, she was hit by multiple myeloma, a cancer from which very few survive. She is still alive and the cancer is gone. She assures me that she is here because God saved her. Contrast that with my sister in law's mom (a JW). She was diagnosed with breast cancer and 10 months later she was dead. The clear conclusion evidently is that there is a God and he is with Catholics. What more evidence do you need?

• bohm
    bohm

Lol @ never a jw. You had me till the evidently :-).

Clearly the movie is made by an atheist; a christian would not stack bs the height of the tower of babylon.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

Hollywood "based on a true story" movie, usually means that the entire point of the story has been totally fabricated.

Here we have a few examples of based on a true story movies, but this time, a POV from "down below".

The Haunting

The Conjuring

The Devil Inside

The Haunting in Connecticut

The Amityville Horror

Take care,

Ismael

• cofty
    cofty

She recovered from multiple fractures and broken bones several months later.

That guardian angel is shit at his job.

• zeb
    zeb

Its a ..movie.

'Heaven' help anyone who sees it and says so at the KH.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Cofty,

Lol

The angel could have spared the multiple myeloma too, but no, he (or she) put my mom through 4 years of chimotherapy.

By the way, when I suggested to my mom that the difference between her unusual recovery was due to some good genes, a strong will to live, state of the art medicine, great doctors and timely diagnosis, she concedes but always goes back to God made the difference. I guess God cared more about my mom than he did aboutnthe other devout religious people who didn't survive the multiple myeloma.

I always wonder why the more devout Middle Ages people had such a low life expectancy if they were so much more religious than people today

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Can't Wait! Got my harp ready.....

• poppers
    poppers

The video has been removed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit