Some anointed already resurrected??

by DS211 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DS211
    DS211

Elder said this last night that some anointed ones have already been resurrected and 2 cor 5:17 applies to then? Reminds me of the saducees who claimed theresurrection had alreadg halpened...hmmmm

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS says that anointed already dead before 1918 were resurrected in that year and since then they are resurrected immediately upon death, "in the twinkling of an eye."

• pixel
    pixel

Oh yes, Russell, Rutherford, Franz, Knorr, Hensshell, Barber, Gangas... and all the gang are up in heaven and "transmitting Bible Truths to the WT already... Go figure.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That's why the Bethelites call the Watchtower Farms Cemetery the Launching Pad

• DS211
    DS211

And somehow have not yet been appointed over all belongings lol oh wait those are the 8 earthly elite ha

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

DS211 - nice catch on that scripture, I noticed that awhile back myself as well. The bible makes it plainly clear that when the annointed are resurrected, any who are yet alive will at the same time be transformed into spirit creatures and go up as well.

• Splash
    Splash

I think that's old light since, as someone already mentioned, they haven't yet been approved.

This will happen more and more - there have been so many changes that noone can keep up with them.

Poor confused flock.

Splash

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

hahahahahahaha repeat hahahahahahaha lol

LoisLane

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I remember what Blondie says. Isn't there a scripture that suggests the resurrected annointed communicate with those on earth?

• Ding
    Ding

Yet in WT teaching if you open up their graves, you'll find their remains there because it was a "spirit resurrection," not a bodily one, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit