Looking for X jw friends in Sacramento CA. Gotta start my social life allllll over grrrrr

by sister x 27 Replies latest jw friends

• sister x
    sister x

hello. My names Michelle, I was a babit zed witness and left the org three years ago after thorough research of its past teachings. When I walked away I left behind all my close friends, and associates. I do miss the Christian companionship and association. And I'm looking to build a new circle of friends, real friends. I am 30 years old and live in the north Sacramento area... If your in the same situation I would lotypo hear from you.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Welcome. I hope you find some in your area and get what you are looking for. Nice to have you.

• cofty
    cofty

Hi sister x - Sorry I can't help but I live 5000 miles from Sacramento. It's not easy rebuilding a social life. I manged it mainly through sport but any hobbies or interests or volunteering can be a way forward.

Wishing you success.

• sister x
    sister x

Happy to be here. I tried to make friends but realized that I was so different from everyone else. Figure I need some friends that understand what I've been through. I was babtized at 24. Gave up my military job while studying, cut off everyone that wasn't a witness. Now I have to start all over. This really sucks

• cofty
    cofty

Don't be afraid to bump your thread for a few days. There must be a few ex-JWs in your area.

• sister x
    sister x

I hope someone sees this..... I feel to blame for my circumstances. Shouldn't of allowed my self to be fooled like that....

• cofty
    cofty

Getting caught in a cult happens to smart people. You got out!

You will get get there.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Well, I'm pretty far north of you, but if you ever head up highway 5 toward Oregon, let me know. I'm about 45 minutes south of the Oregon border. We can meet for coffee and JW gossip.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Do not feel you are to blame, you were a victim of fraud.

I live in the bay area, but I make my way to Sacramento frequently as my daughter lives there, I am in the far north east part of the bay area, only an hour + 15 min from there. Let me know if you want to meet up.

• sister x
    sister x

Thanks guys! I will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit