Since leaving the truth, do you celebrate holidays, and does your participation in such bring you happiness?

by Stand for Pure Worship 102 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

To the local body of elders,

In strictest confidence:

We enclose correspondence with Brother Stand for Pure Worship. You will see that, despite our concerned overtures and requests, Brother Stand for Pure Worship has continued to wilfully engage in conversations with those who have repudiated the truth. We held out the honest-hearted hope that he would refrain from this unhelpful association but sadly, he has refused to listen to the wise counsel.

We urge you to be guided by the CO in establishing a correctly-appointed judicial committee to meet with Brother Stand for Pure Worship. We would want to emphasize that this must be done in a manner that reflects well on our loving Creator, Jehovah God. The outcome, above all else, however, must also reflect the need for all of Jehovah God's servants to be held accountable for the witness they provide. If the sucker doesn't comply, kick him out forthwith.

Yours in the loving service of our all wise Creator, Jehovah God.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey Steve - Maybe SFPW or STFU or whatever's dad is an elder, and we all know what happens to elders kids, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!

Free pass for life, all letters to the Society completely ignored !

• Bella15
    Bella15

This Worship whatever guy is COLD AS ICE ... what a nut case he is, he would be cold hearted regardless of his religious belief!!! Reading your initial post I really feel sorry for you !!! You must have had a very bad childhood! WOW! You are not a JW you are bordering sociopath!

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Whatever one might think of SFPW... the things I've read in response sound as much as bullying as the things I've experienced at school when I was younger. I don't think this is very loving, warm or anything positive. No matter how he acts on this forum, does ANYONE deserve the treatment he gets? Sorry to say this, but I think this is as bad and unkind (understatements!) as what the JW's and the WTS do to DF'd, DA'd and faded ex-JW's!

Bruja,

I agree. SFPW did nothing to deserve the negative responses that were posted.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Actually it is nothing compared to DF by JW's. If it was we'd tell him he's sinned against this forum and everyone would have to shun him no matter what.

SFPW is having a ball and probably counting time as well!

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Giordano, how do you know he's 'having a ball and probably counting time as well'? That's just an assumption, thinking negatively about someone you don't know in person. Hasn't the WTS done enough damage to all of us, do we really need to harm one another with words when someone doesn't act the way we'd like to see or says the things we want to hear? I really don't get that...

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Whatever one might think of SFPW... the things I've read in response sound as much as bullying as the things I've experienced at school when I was younger

Brinja - I was bullied to in elementary school and this "go back and forth" between SPW and some of the folks here is NOTHING compared to someone standing in your face and bullying you, I don't get how you compare this to bullying, but then this is a forum open to everyone worldwide and to me this is in no way bullying, people are getting so carried away with that word now. You obviously are much younger than me, I'm in the 50 plus crowd where kids were told back in our school days to go to school and face the kid that's doing that to you, sounds like you're of the younger generation

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

@Shirley: you're wrong about my age. My children are of the younger generation, they're in their twenties.

• steve2
    steve2

Bruja,

I agree. SFPW did nothing to deserve the negative responses that were posted.

Dear Bruja and others,

Apostate Alert!

The brothers agree with your courageous defense. The responses on this thread prove how unloving and unkind apostates are. Please ignore SfPW's previous posts in which he taunts others with his coolly judgemental remarks. The poor dear is simply and honest-heartedly seeking the views of these thankless apostates. He is utterly sincere in his query. He is not asking so that he can use the answers against apostates. No, he is absolutely clean-hearted.

In the meantime, we suggest you use a brief squirt of flyspray whenever you catch the whiff of the negative responses and pray that the holy squirt (sorry, spirit) protect SfPW from apostates' mean messages.

Your loving - if unpredictable - brothers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit