Greetings to All!! I'm Baaaaaack....

by Elders_Kid 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Elders_Kid
    Elders_Kid

Well it's been over a decade since I've been active here. Life got busy, had some ups and downs, but life is good!

So what's new? It looks like Simon is still in charge of the place, although the look is a bit different from last time I was here.

I wasn't as prolific of a poster when I was here before, did more lurking than posting, but I can credit this site with being the most effective tool in my recovery. Thanks to those whose names I've forgotten who helped me!

I've got some other stuff to chat about, but thought I would start with an introduction before I got into the serious stuff.

EK

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Hello from another Elder's kid. I just got active here again a few days ago after a couple years absence. I Look foward to the seriousness.

• flipper
    flipper

ELDERS_KID- Nice to have you back ! I'm happy for you that you have gained your freedom of mind . Freedom is definitely sweet ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome Elders_Kid, I'm glad that life overall has been good to you.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• clarity
    clarity

Hi Elders_kid ... great to have so many like yourself

come BACK on!

>

It is encouraging to see you here! ... many 'old timers' didn't

have the help, that we have now to wake up & get out!

>

Looking forward to hearing some of your stories.

clarity

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Welcome back. 10 years, thats a while to be gone. Alot of new people here ahve left or are in the process since you were here last. Good to meet you.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome back

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Welcome back! Glad to see that life is good for you after being gone over a decade.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

greetings

• Comatose
    Comatose

Hey there. I'm an elders kid too haha. I joined about a year ago. Nice to see you made it out and are happy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit