So, I got this D2D visit and I made them start disagreeing between them in front of my eyes

by BluePill2 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• adamah
    adamah

BluePill said-

First dude hands me out a small, lilac tract that read something like "the dead will come back", says: Wouldn't it be marvellous if the dead would come back again and live again with us?

I'd be tempted to give them a horrified look, saying, "Do you mean like 'zombies'? Ewww, no."

Then when they protest over how resurrection is NOT at all like zombies, ask, "Will these dead who come back to life be fully-human, with normal physiology, being able to engage in what the 'Americans with Disabilities Act' defines as "major life activities", things like getting married, engaging in a normal and healthy sex life, and child-bearing, etc? These are activities that you or I might take for granted, but are considered important to being able to experience all the varied aspects of being alive."

(birds chirping)

• Comatose
    Comatose

This has made my day so far. Totally awesome. lol at Adam. Wish I could have seen this.

• tiki
    tiki

good one!!! you nailed it!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Sometimes I wish the JWs would actually cover my territory (they don't even though I live in the middle of a relatively large city)

• Giordano
    Giordano

That reminds me of the story about a man who invited a young JW into his home. After they were settled in the living room the householder asked him what he wanted to talk about. There was a very long pause and finaly the young man said "I don't know what I want to say, I've never gotten this far before".

• Ding
    Ding

I'm surprised they would argue in front of a householder.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

That's what happens when you are raised with a sense of spiritual entitlement. You don't need to explain anything. The WTBTS has spawned an entire religion based on hubris, reinforced by circular reasoning, speculation fear and ignorance.

DD

• cult classic
    cult classic

"Me: WTF is going on here?"

roflmao

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Thank you BluePill2, this is really funny, made me laugh out loud!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thats a good one..

Two JW`s come to your door...

........To Fight with Each Other!!..

............................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit