Changing tides

by d 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

So when in history would Emeth have us go back to?

WWII? The middle ages? Maybe a little Old Testament love, where the Israelites killed thousands of innocents like in Numbers 31?

Doomsdayers will always be here, wasting the precious little time they have here on earth screaming "The sky is falling!" What a waste of life, whether its the JW-flavored doomsday or any other end-times nutjob.

• emeth
    emeth

@Lostgeneration I understand people like you who prefer to stay in denial in order to sleep well every night. But facts are facts and remain facts. The fact is.. this world is doomed. I sleep well and have a happy and meaningful life because at least i know a solution for this doomsday is on its way.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Notice how emeth avoids the question...

no answering the question=troll

Later.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

Movies?? If you want bloody violence no better place to go than the bible!

You can not compare the conditions we live in today to even just 70 years ago!! Try living in Europe in the 1930-40's. Talk about a "great tribulation".

It is a great time to be alive!! Yeah 10000 poeple may have lost thier lives in the Philippines, but like no other time in history, humans from all over the world can and will come together to assist and help. Some by finance others by volunteering. Much better than a magazine that asks "Is God the Cause of Natural Disasters?" IMO.

• d
    d

We are living in better times but sadly my cyncism often gets the better of me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit