the annointed- let me get this straight

by nowwhat? 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

so there are roughly 12,000 "annointed" here on earth right now. even though they are christ's brothers and the new testament was written just for them, they have no say on how "Jehovah's organazation" is run and the the things taught. makes sense to me!!! lol

• oppostate
    oppostate

The latest from the Gooberning Bawdy is that only them, the 8 that are part of this Gooberning Bawdy, are the ones in charge of dispensing spiritual food and that the other anointed plus the ones who aren't a total of 7 million JWs are the domestics who take in of the spiritual food provided.

Anything else is "old light".

• Patrick45
    Patrick45

Did the WT stop reporting partaker numbers? Those should soon shoot up to 20000 as more and more are waking up and are realy searching for God and Christ.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

What is the cult teaching now about Mediatorship? Is it "all the annointed" or just the "8 GB goons" who are the Mediators over regular JW's?

• Terry
    Terry

Literally, the CHRIST (Messiah) is the anointed+ Jesus.

The anointed have no mediator, the ARE the mediator.

The Governing Body is the go-between for the go-between--somehow or other totally unclear.

The Great Crowd is a genuine afterthought and a rathe awkward invention the Watch Tower can't seem to clarify logically.

Door to door work SHOULD ONLY BE FOR ANOINTED.

How the rest of us got herded into that duty is more like Mark Twain than Bible.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

Door to door work SHOULD ONLY BE FOR ANOINTED.

exactly

but what a privilege it is for the Jonadab class to "assist" the F&DS (Jehu class) in this most important work

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Noo Lite moo lite like an expired milk carton when it smells bad you throw it out and open a new one

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Heres a scripture that I'm sure they want no witness to read Matt 12:50 "For whoever does the will of my father in heaven, that person is My brother and sister and mother." Therefore if one does gods will he is Gods sons (anointed), oops jw's are told their not gods sons so Who is liying.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Only the GB/FDS of the Watchtower inc., can distribute spiritual food. So if you aint at world headquarters, then you have ZERO input. In fact, you had better be careful, you could accidentally encourage someone with a scripture from the Bible. Since the bible is the ultimate "spiritual food" according to the GB, YOU had better not distribute any part of it. STHU, and give out tracts from the WTBTS, lest you accidentally rush ahead, and meet the fate of Korah!! Also, throw out every single translation of the Bible except for the RNWT. It's the best of the best. I don't even know why the GB made other versions available on their new apps? The ancient councils were not the FDS, so how could they write anything worth believing?

I think the GB need to back up and punt. A new NWT council should be formed! An entirely new bible should be decided upon by the FDS! How are we to trust anything else?? Who knows if the Bible cannon is even right?! All hail the Gibbering Buddies!!!!

DD

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Good piont Datadog, they once wrote that those that died as martyrs back in the early part of the 1st century could not be the anointed because even though they gave their lifes for christ they were not foot step followers. So yeah just dismiss every thing from back then a write a new rule book, we dont need the bible its all about us and following us in-order to get into the kingdom anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit