Remember, remember, the fifth of November ....

by mindnumbed 9 Replies latest social current

• mindnumbed
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Oubliette Remembers!

Oubliette Remembers!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Watchtower comments videos are still some of the most powerful out there.

Randy is THE number 1 apostate, a superb educator and one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

• pronomono
    pronomono

I remember the 21st night of September.

• carla
    carla

bttt

• Laika
    Laika

I'm going to a bonfire and fireworks display tonight. Another JW rule broken. :)

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I miss V. I hope he's doing OK.

To V *clink*

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

Hear, hear AnnOMaly ... to V, wherever you are, whoever you are, your videos were very helpful to me, thank you and best wishes.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

V for Anonymous

V for the Watchtower Comments guy

V for Vendetta another awesome Watchowski film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQyqx1K495U

"Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that its my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V."

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

I also miss V

I am terrified we will find out he's passed away or something awful like that. He just disappeared. I had hoped these recent changes would have pulled him out of his silence if even for one new video

V - if your lurking, we love you and miss you. Your time hear and with WC are, IMHO, the best years of JWN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit