Even my mom knew about JW's and 1977!!... wait... what??

by ILoveTTATT 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

@ The Searcher...Exactly. Since I've been a witness (almost 6 months baptized), I realize the same concept. Keep using the bible...That's what I do. No matter what they say from the stage...Believe only what is in black & white...THE BIBLE. In the end we are going to have to carry our own loads. God is not really concerned where you sit on Sundays or wherever you worship. Do you believe man or God (me), that's the question we will have to answer.

Thanks for the encouraging reply...I keep sitting & keep shut & every now & again, plant a seed, because that is all you can do. What I have realized it's not the doctrine it's the hold that the org. has on it's congregation, what they hold on to is that this is God's org., that is their main claim to fame. The doctrine can be wrong, witnesses don't care about the doctrine not one bit...it's being a part of God's chosen org. So, God looked down and searched the entire earth & saw some folks in PA., & said, that's them, the ones I've been looking for. Don't think so. That is where smuggnish comes in. That's why they say that the Jews are no longer the chosen but them, the witnesses have taken the place of the Chosen JEWS. Don't think so. The fight is not using the bible is to wean them away from the pacifier of the Mother ORG.

Legacy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit