"NEW LIGHT" FOR 2014? WHAT'S YOUR PREDICTION FOR 2014'S NEW AND IMPROVED LIGHT?

by SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

Hi, I am reading a book on Mind Control and one of the areas the author stresses group control is their constant revision of "New Insight from God" or "We have a new message from God". In keeping with the spirit of New Light, 2014 is going to need a moral boost because One Hundred Years of lies needs a spin doctor of Bethel size. The poster with the close New Light for 2014 will be showered with Glory and much pomp. What's your guess for 2014's New Light?

1. Blood Related?

2. Following in the foot-steps of the Pope, homosexuals are no longer grossly wicked?

3. Disagreements with the Faithful Slave is allowed as long as you can still attend meetings with a clean conscience?

4. They do away with the Magazine Cart work and focus on high traffic areas like JWN?

5. The Governing Body apologizes for all the pain and suffering they caused for their false teachings and anti-christ conduct? You pick!

6. Jehovah's Witnesses actually learn what real love is and begin a grassroots effort to learn the names of at least twenty-percent of the families in the Kingdom Hall and treat the poor and mentally ill (70% of the congo's issues) with love and concern.

7. Jesus become's the Meditator for all mankind and not only for the Elite GB members and questionable annointed?

8. JWs stop hiding from disfellowshiped Witnesses or (change-bringers, formerly known as Apostates which is wrong) by running or walking across the street, hiding in the bushes or diving in a dumpster when a DF'ed or Rebel is walking down the street and approaches them.

• zeb
    zeb

........... . . . . and offer compensation to all who have been abused..

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

a little optimist, aren't you?

how about this: faders and inactive ones in general are to be treated like non-jws and contact should be reduced to the absolute minimum, including family members.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Zilch new light in 2014.

It's 120 years from 1914 to 2034. Do more until 2034!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

No changes to enlighten people - only increased "requests" for cash and warnings to those who frequent apostate websites will be DF'd!

• KateWild
    KateWild

We had a donation request this week. The Brother talked about the need for them, and mentioned the NNWT, which most in the cong don't even have. He has of course. Quite funny really, probably a bone of contention LOL! Kate

• Splash
    Splash

Hey Yadda Yadda,

I see you're fading fast - there are still some words not underlined in your WT!

A very obvious sign that you're turning apostate!

Splash

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I don't think there will be much more in the way of big donctinal changes throught 2014. There has been alot said and done already and to push anything else significant through is simply too much change.

I think the next 18-24 months shall be a period of consolidation through distraction. Cart witnessing, use of JW.org, the international conventions, Warwick, UK bethal move etc. - all just distractions to make it seem like things are moving apace.

• Splash
    Splash

I'm expecting something to justify the 'just do what we say even though it doesn't sound sensible' WT directive.

Splash.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

I agree with Konceptual. I think the next 2-5 years will be quiet. They will have another "open" Annual Meeting which will probably feature the new HQ and all the work going in. Also, they will mention the "success" of the app and website, the international conventions and the preaching carts. I predict the new releases will be a new reasoning book, more dvds and an updated what does the bible teach (either titled the same or a book with the same bible study purpose. This year will dedicated to the warwick consturction and driving in the new light.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit