Just a picture!!!

by sspo 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Greetings and agape nonjwspouse,

I have the chocolate and the banana flavored moon pies on hand.

You are welcome to several of each as we eagerly await for SFPW to slither out from under his rock to continue entertaining us.

I may be close to your neck of the woods. I'm in east Tennessee and can see the Great Smoky Mountains National Park when I look south as I'm playing in my crib.

In 2004 I dissed the faithful and discreet slave to many of my former brothas and sistas in da troof and just as the kingdom hall door missed hitting me in the arse by inches I called Brooklyn Bethel and told the brotha in the Serve-us Department to contact the modern-day members of the John class up on the 6th floor and tell them to F*&k off. That was my last official act as a Jaydubya before I left the Big J dude who is directing his visible earthly organization.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Sighhhhhhhh, to be fair, the picture is kinda funny. I am kinda happy seeing people have fun even if if the origin of their fun is based upon an ancient pagan holiday.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Yeah, me too. Just a like a wedding... Based on pagan roots.

have a good night SFPW

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

lol, jedoobers witlesses would never use children to advanc e their agenda. i volunterilly embarassed myself at the age of 7 cuz i honestly believed. not for acceptance from my brainwashed parents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit