Just a picture!!!

by sspo 23 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
  • Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

The difference between Jehovah's Witnesses and the mini heathens showing up uninvited to people's homes is for one thing, we dont ask, nor expect anything. We have something substantial to offer our neighbors. A life saving message, and the hope of a world unscathed by the problems plaguing mankind today. Jehovah's Witnesses would never parade their children on display for commercial interests vested in greed all over a holiday based upon ancient cult rituals. That said, whomever made that meme didn't think it through, and it's attempt at humor and irony falls flat.

• sspo
    sspo

A life saving message?

All religions preach a life saving message so jw's message is just another spin of the "message" .

• Tech49
    Tech49

Hang on, am going to go get popcorn................

• prologos
    prologos

going to the door not expecting anything? ----I thought we expected to find and identify "sheep"* (before they pushed the separation with the "goats" to the end of the overlapping [2 groups] generation.

*sheep to be fleeced (see latest letter read at your KH).

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

stand : i like you hate halloween: however jw do not preach a life saving message. they deny that one must be born again to have salvation, teaching that there is life outside entering the kingdom is a teaching from the devil. and yes the wt says one does not need to enter the kingdom to have salvation. please put ur trust in gods word not the ever changing message of the wt

• Honesty
    Honesty

Honesty leans back in his recliner eating a Moon Pie and drinking an RC waiting for the show featuring SFPW to begin.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i want a moon pie

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ill pas on the rc

• msconcerned
    msconcerned

SFPW - Let's be honest, we expect them to listen to us. When we go in the ministry we think that everyone should listen to us, i know i did. I am not against preaching about the Bible, but my game plan has changed and i feel that it has to be a choice for people, not an expectation. i too disagree with the halloween celebration, but come on that pic is funny! Laugh it's good for you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit