Guilty and Stupid

by Ucantnome 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Ding: Here, whatever you post, someone may disagree with something you have said.

That is so not true! I completely disagree.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I don't think that there is anything wrong with the posters on this site or anything.

I think i have some sort of addiction to the site that i don't understand. i should have been working this morning but instead i'm typing on here and then i'm not saying anything new. this is probably the guilt and stupidity.

A while before i left the witnesses i had a meeting with some elders and was accused of going against mother, apostasy, it wasn't . i think there is still that feeling as if your talking against a parent. i have a fear of saying something that isn't quite right and it being slander or libel. so i try to give quotes but then i worry about copyright infringement.

I feel a lot of failure in life due to the witnesses and some need to justify to myself why i left and i think that's why i post, more for myself than anything. i think that's why 1975 irritates me so much. Not a good subject if elders ever visit.

Then it's most likely just me. I'm a worrier. I used to go to our friends for dinner and come home and sit up all night churning over in my head everything I'd said.

• tornapart
    tornapart

“If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it's not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.”
    Dalai Lama

• jgnat
    jgnat

Indeed this site is addicting. I credit it to it's peculiar energy level, ready feedback on nearly any subject, and the freedom to express yourself.

What are some techniques you can use to keep your addiction at bay?

Snippets are not copyright infringement.

It's not slander or libel if it is true.

• clarity
    clarity

Ucantnome ... hi there ..good subject.

>

I understand your feelings so well & remember

agonizing & ruminating about what I said & did, OMG!

>

Then I realized that as humans we are always growing

& changing ... there are no mistakes really ...just new

opportunities.

Someone wrote ..."Life is a HARD HAT ZONE, we are always

under construction!"

>

Here is an interesting site .....

>

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/stop-second-guessing-yourself-5-tips-to-feel-at-ease-with-decisions/

Hope it helps .....

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit