Why Does this super smart Bible God not perform miracles

by confusedandalone 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" first of all molseting kids is not a problem for gods ppl, maybe others who claim god."

It kinda is... why did you also ignore the two other things... is it because you cant argue them or they arent as important as the molestation?

God encouraged it as well as:

Encouraged the death of animals for no good reason

burning down entire villages

Slavery and/or death of those that didn't agree to let the Israelites bust their ass and take their land

He encouraged throwing children against rocks and killing them

I could go one with the atrocities but I guess it doesn't matter since Jesus aparently likes to be the opposite of GOD. That is also strange that Jesus is the reflection of GOD and that he would do everything the exact same way god would if he was on the earth yet and still he does absolutely everything in a diferent way then the old testament god did.

Jesus = nice guy that never wants to injure anyone

Old Testemant God = Put his boot in your ass for everything

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" I have seen many miracles " - Of course you have... can you relate some

• Stauros
    Stauros

Confused, GOD had to effectuate His Law otherwise His Law was useless. What for have laws if you do not enforce them? Do you have children? People that do understand the meaning of following rules and regulations.......

E.

• Stauros
    Stauros

" I have seen many miracles " - Of course you have... can you relate some

Sure, but there is no way that I can prove them to you, so I will humbly refrain from relaying them to you.......so sorry.

E.

P.S. One that I have experienced is this one. Is it a miracle or a hoax? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvl3kcG_Qjg

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" GOD had to effectuate His Law otherwise His Law was useless" - His law was flawed and stupid. Anyone can see that

" What for have laws if you do not enforce them? " - I would ask why have laws that are worse than the ones animals live by.

" Do you have children? " - Yes I do and I would never throw them against a rock or hit them in the head with one like the bible GOD said to do.

" People that do understand the meaning of following rules and regulations......." Every culture outside of the desert dwelling hebrews had laws. The majority of them were more humane and sane then theirs.

Old Testament God says eye for and eye like a raving lunatic

New Testament God want s you to turn the other cheek.

Nimrod was such a bad person for hunting men... yet God says chase the guy to the city of Refuge - if you can run faster you get to kill him.

God says two men fighting bump into a woman and kill her unborn child they die - yet he kill all the firstborn of the Egyptians to settle a score.

Gotta love this stuff

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

"Sure, but there is no way that I can prove them to you, so I will humbly refrain from relaying them to you"

Translation

"I am full of bullshite. There was that one time I got extra breadsticks at Olive Garden and didn't have to order an entree"

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" P.S. One that I have experienced is this one. Is it a miracle or a hoax?"

Please tell me you are joking.... SO spirit guides make my clock say 11:11 twice a day everyday or they only make it appear when I look at my clock. ooorrrrrrrrr they make me look at the clock at 11:11 somedays but only when they want me to know something.

IT then says 11 is a master number in numerology. Numerology is something christians should avoid so you may want to skip that part.

The very fact that this seems sensible to you makes me want to run like hell from religion

• prologos
    prologos

The worst is that the so-called "Holy* Word Of God" has stories of all these miracles, namely suspension of the laws of nature, for the gullable.

Now, that we have identified and formulated these laws and the means to test them,

Now would be the time to show who is boss and rules by laws or above them.

Is God afraid of the real test? or

is the real miracle that the laws are reliable, and he will not monkey, tinker with them?

* do not question the untouchable HOLY.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" Now would be the time to show who is boss and rules by laws or above them."

Like when he stopped the earth from moving for Gideon... the whole freeaking earth would have been destroyed LOL this is so ridiculous what people will believe.

Back in the day when people would believe anythign all these miracles were performed as proof. Now all of a sudden he just turns off the faucet. Believe me if he did something now as proof he would have more than some small nation of people following him.

• InChristAlone
    InChristAlone

Confused. Thanks for reading. I won't pretend to be able to explain those things you mentioned. I certainly don't think that me or my child is more special or deserving than anyone else. I don't see the big picture. All I can tell you is that my experiences are very real to me and that many times over my child should be dead and isn't. For how long or for what purpose I don't know. Because I have personally experienced God's promise in Philippians 4:6,7, my belief in God is strong. Again, I wish you the best and thank you for reading.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit