Letting go of Highly Qualified Men

by James Jackson 55 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

To lose one child is human, but two is careless while three or more is simply sinful.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Its not "weeding out" a disgusting term, used to make you feel "lesser than" or "defective"

Its all about intimidation, power, politics, creating fear and distrust, spying on you, judging you,

isolating you and finally abandoning you. All presented as "purifying" the "organization"

It is all sickening. It is anti-Christ. Anti-love. Evil practices, wolves in sheeps clothing.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

'Letting go of highly qualified men'

The WTBTS is just doing these highly qualified men a favor while at the same time the WTBTS is shooting itself in the foot! Its' a win...win!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

From what I can see, men are being accelerated to positions of responsibility before they are ready, while they are still manipulable, and before they can pick up too much baggage.

A new elder in this circuit: 26 years old, married, lives at home, pioneers.

Of course, he's a very spiritual man. Lots of splendid spiritual qualifications.

Doc

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

The WT LOVES young elders.

They are easily cowed by older ones, by the CO and DO.

They are so grateful to be used as an elder they have never learned to speak truth to power at all, something at least some of the older ones did.

In my hall, there were 2 elders who went toe to toe with a little tyrant of a CO.

They lost, of course, and the CO manuevered them out, something they knew might happen.

They did it anyway, I was proud of them.

But the youngest elder on the body, a new green elder, just checked which way the wind blew, and went that way.

Within 3 months, his (completely unqualified) father in law was made an elder.

This young elder is one I went with to visit a pioneer in the hospital, diagnosed with cancer. I was an MS at the time.

We visited with her; after a time, I could see he was getting ready to go. I asked her if she would like us to pray with her, she said yes very much.

On the ride home, new young elder said he never thought to say a prayer with her.

Exactly. Who made you an elder again?

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

It's all part of the conformity to a "specialized garb" visual and oral assessment devoid of any actual spiritual discernment, and worse, the visuals and politics end up becoming the core spirituality. That add on quantifiable "spirituality" and "deserved kindness", and many new gnat scale picking targets are created. Give it a few years and it is more like some weird Bethel clone insurance agency or corporate country club, except no one can be casual.

The KH is now a very strange business outlet, and the cult of position like a mini "board of directors" and bean counters, and now it is so over sensitized to the smallest visual and ritual cues of "weakness" and "non conformity" as to be utterly ridiculous, there is no invisible sense of spirituality, or any true Biblical discernment because the entire obsession with looks and attention to traditions has put the entire Bible in the freezer in the basement.

Thereby God, Christ sacrifical based undserved kindness, love, mercy and Kingdom progressive reality, prophecy and the globalizing rival system to be tracked in that portion of prophecy is all totally out of focus and really no longer the prominent featire of today's JWs, in no way anything like the 1930s Christians, in no way like first century Christianity.

Part of the drive for these predatory elder types is the delusional carrot that somehow the 1000 year reign, and billions of people scheduled for the resurrection, are going to benefit from the core ice cold and robotic nature of this ritual of the "new world princes". Like monkey see, monkey do, the GB leads the pack. It must devolve into ruin as foretold for a purification (Dan8:13-14), as no actual hypocrites actually fool God, only themselves, and no organization can serve the UN and say they serve God and get away with it forever.

The drift into spiritual lobotomy indicates any spiritual blessing or spirit vacated with the UN NGO dedications, and were already on the way out when the non-Biblical GB installed the lie tey are even in the Bible, and appointed by God since Jerusalem's day when they edited all the Greek scriptures prior to publication, giving Paul, John and James the "OK".

What a crock, and what a lie. No lie, like the GB worldly specialized "board of directors" actually remains in God's house for long, it appears a 40 year marker will approximately their limit; (Rev8:10-11). JWs will never recover until they banish the GB central cell and origination of this corruption. (2Thess:1-4). JW Bethel Titianic hit the UN NGO iceberg long ago, by GB captains and navigators now way way off course, and soon to sink. The core Bethel cabal and GB will paddle off with JW millions in loot and assets as it is really going down soon.

For now, everthing else from top to bottom is just a big act.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit