whats the betting SfPW will be a full blown apostate within 6 months ?

by bigmac 12 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmac
    bigmac

is it me--- or is Stand for Pure Worship slowly wavering in his posts ?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

He already is.... or he wouldn't be here.... He just hasn't had the courage to face his inner turmoil .....YET.

• Honesty
    Honesty

He will be asking JW's some difficult questions in 6 months.

• Laika
    Laika

He's already an apostate, he's just trolling you guys, he has the same IP as Theocratic Sedition because he's the same person. He doesn't believe anything he writes.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I remember when I was at his stage in discovery.

I even made some pretty unflattering statements to people here (that I've now come to respect immensely).

Fortunately, they evidently still remembered the beginning of their journey here as well, as they didn't attack back.

They didn't live up to that image of the full of hatred "mentally diseased apostate".

SFPW cannot ignore the respectful dialog and the facts one finds here.

There's the old expression: The Truth Hurts.

Well, TTATT hurts too (esp at first).

SFPW, we feel your pain.

Doc

• blondie
  • rebel8
    rebel8

IMO it's better to let people come along at their own pace and let them save face in the process.

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

What blondie said.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

SFPW certainly was annoying, and somewhat troll like, in that he would not (could not) actually answer the awkward questions, which, if he were by any chance really a fully believing JW, must have raised his Cognitive Dissonance levels to screaming point.

I certainly do not think that a JW Apologist like that, genuine or not, does any harm to our cause. Every thread he was on he showed the paucity of JW/WT argument, and demonstrated starkly that they simply do not have the truth.

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

I don't much care if he believes what he writes or not. I think it's great to have the discussions here on the board.

I mean, yeah, it's frustrating when you make point after great point and he doesn't so much as acknowledge it (but is quick to exploit any perceived flaw in return)...but you have to remember that there's an audience of hundreds if not thousands following along and doing the math.

So, I think he's great. Even if he does strongly remind me of my sanctimonious, very punchable older brother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit