The new. Typical Jehovah's Witness pioneer

by Watchtower-Free 11 Replies latest social humour

• Watchtower-Free
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

"We've come along way baby".

I slugged for 100 hours a month on foot and with little support for the first 5 years and then for the next 15 . What a waste. I need a stiff drink now.

• Stand for Pure Worship
  • slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Wannaexit....how YOU doin'?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

That is sad, wannaexit. I hope life is better now.

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ Stand for Pure......Who counts time @ JWN

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

What's new for the JW Pioneer is robocalling, and I received my first JDub robocall about 7 or 8 years ago, since I wasn't home to receive the call it was left on my machine, I don't recall if my name was specifically mentioned in the call, but I know the caller mentioned her name, which by the way, she was the sister in law of someone I used to consider a friend. I wonder how they count time for that, oh, I know, I guess they had to actually dial the separate phone numbers and hit the play button on their recorder or something. . . who knows but you damn sure know they counted time for that.

• zeb
    zeb

.and how often did you (we) hear the expression... " ..have to get my hours in.."

I recall a lovely family whose mum was convinced to pioneer. They were in very tight circumstances $$ wise and the $$ went to buy petrol meant the kids got light salad and not much else for dinner.

The lovely mum later suffered a huge crash; the marriage too and the 'loving' org she had done so much for washed their hands of them all.

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

Yes, you can "pioneer" 24/7 worldwide naked if you want, and getting 200 hours a month is no problem but a breeze, and reach 100 times more people with every blog post! LOL

It is too innovative for the Bethel dark ages. You can even start your own congregation in Zambia, New Zealand or Guam. Pay-pal button is optional.

• zeb
    zeb

wanna exit you have apm from Australia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit