Just wanna say...

by Dagney 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

...thanks again to Simon and Ang for providing this forum.

Tonight I'm going to see some old friends I met from this forum. As I posted a comment on FB, xJW's from all over the world started chatting. Canary Islands, UK, AZ, UT, IL, IN, WA to start and more before the day is through. It made me verklempt as I thought about it. We do have our own brotherhood here...

We see each other's photos, hear about our families and our days...and chances are we will never meet face to face. But we are family just the same. It's a beautiful thing that would not have happened if not for JWD/JWN.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I ain't much for these types of threads, but I did meet Dagney because of an Apostafest from this forum. Great knowing ya. Enjoy your ex-JW friends. Wish I was there.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Same here OTWO! I cherish out friendship. We are planning on next year in Tahoe. Wish you were with us also.

Just lovely lovely people all around....a great take-away. Being in a cult does such a head trip on you; and not the fun kind. Great to be able to sort things out with people in the same boat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit