Orwellian World of JWs

by patio34 11 Replies latest jw friends

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Waiting!

Gary Botting IS a good-looking guy ! The first section is a little difficult for me as it's mostly about the JWs belief, which after 28 years, makes my eyes glaze over. I know it's written to explain to non-JWs, so i'm skimming a lot of that.

Glad your son is semi-sober! What a kook he is!

To anyone else who's reading, Waiting's son is an extremely handsome, tall, muscular hunk of a guy who's wit is side-splitting. All that and brains too!

• waiting
    waiting

Awwwwwwww, shucks, Aunt Pat!

Btw, my extremely brainy son called Friday, barely semi-sober moaning/laughing "I just took the hardest fuc*ing exam in my life!" And then went on to explain what he could remember of the 8-page test.......in detail. I asked how many beers he had already had...."Only 10.....gotta go get more."

He couldn't come to a family gathering yesterday because he opened one of his textbooks to study for another exam Monday and discovered that he knew nothing in that book! "It was foreign to me! What'd I do this whole semester!"

He wasn't impressed with MY exam, however. "Oh yeah, wait till you get *two* classes a semester!" Yeah, right......

Back to the subject..........yeah, "old-time" jw's eyes will swim with all the doctrinal information - but all the information is interesting. Enjoy!

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit