2 SURVEY QUESTIONS

by Terry 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

He can tell us how the disagreements between the gospels developed and what really happened

I underlined the key word above, OTWO.

This is exactly what he CAN and DOES do. He is Spirit... and He speaks as the Spirit.

Peace,

tammy

• Comatose
    Comatose

Tammy, it's clear when I look at things, that some people don't know how or do poorly with speaking the spirit. For example, some want to know Christ or speak with him with all their heart, they pray over it, then a JW calls on them and they become a JW assuming god answered.

Not everyone can hear the voice of Christ in spirit, and some sincerely want to. Some already believe but they feel lost and alone and confused, they search for him and like I said, they find JW or other false religions and think god led them there.

Since not everyone can speak with spirit, why doesn't a loving god help out more? If Christ spoke to me, it would change everything for me. Then consider those in non-Christian lands. They could really use more help too.

These things don't make much sense to many. But, a small miracle we could see and KNOW was true would help. In the bible god understood some needed miracles. He willingly did them. From dew in a fleece, to Moses and staff turning into a snake, to Jesus showing Thomas his wounds to prove his identity. It seems too sad and hard to believe that if I had been born a long time ago I would be shown proof, and be able to believe with all my heart. But, I was born now and God or Christ won't show me or help me.

Why are so many of us unworthy of the proof that God and Christ freely gave before?

• tec
    tec

Tammy, it's clear when I look at things, that some people don't know how or do poorly with speaking the spirit. For example, some want to know Christ or speak with him with all their heart, they pray over it, then a JW calls on them and they become a JW assuming god answered.

This is a problem that comes from listening to others OVER Christ... as well as a lack of faith. Because most people, Coma... including those who pray and believe in Christ and God... do not even consider that Christ CAN speak. Due to what MAN teaches. So that they are listening to man OVER Christ.

My guess is that there are many believers who would object even more strongly to me saying that Christ is alive and speaks, and that I (and others) hear Him, and so can YOU... than atheists would object. Because it does not 'fit' with what they have been taught by men (men who they have truly put their faith in) about Christ.

Not everyone can hear the voice of Christ in spirit, and some sincerely want to. Some already believe but they feel lost and alone and confused, they search for him and like I said, they find JW or other false religions and think god led them there.

Everyone can, yes.

Besides those who don't really think that He does speak (except through some medium... the bible, religion, etc)... some might think that they WANT to hear Him, but if they do not want the Truth (or if the truth goes against what they want to believe and so are willing to hear), they really DON"T want to hear Him. Some will out and out state, that they do not want to hear a voice. That would scare them. Christ is not going to MAKE them hear; and He is not going to MAKE them accept Truth over whatever it is they WANT to believe.

Man is the one who puts hiimself between man and Christ... misleading many. But not all, and not for all time. Because Christ (the Spirit) and those who belong to Him (the bride) continue to say, "Come... take the free gift of the water of life!" Some hear and obey, and then they ALSO say "Come." To any who are thirsting and seeking, that they MAY come.

Since not everyone can speak with spirit, why doesn't a loving god help out more? If Christ spoke to me, it would change everything for me. Then consider those in non-Christian lands. They could really use more help too.

I would have to say that Christ does (maybe even IS) speaking... to you, to them, etc. But you (in general) tune His voice out or attribute it to something else; or just dismiss it because you do not truly want the TRUTH... which is not always easy to hear, especially when we want to be true what we want to be true.

These things don't make much sense to many. But, a small miracle we could see and KNOW was true would help.

No, it wouldn't. If there is one thing that the bible DOES show, it is that. How many rejected Christ despite all the miracles? How many left off their faith in God despite His miracles and work in leading them out of Israel, escaping Pharoah?

Not only that... but some do not WANT to see a miracle; some do not WANT to believe; some would be terrified.

NOt only THAT, lol... but the time has come that we put our faith in what is unseen... but heard. We must learn to recognize the voice of Christ... and follow Him from that. Because Christ and God ARE spirit... and so speak as a being that is spirit speaks. We are also spirit... but have forgotten or do not believe... because man puts his faith in what he can SEE. Even though the eyes deceive.

You don't have to know everything all at once. But you do have to go to Christ. (this means life... them KNOWING you: Christ) If you (you in general, not meaning to target you specifically) will not do what God has said, listen to His Son, who is the Truth and Image and Word of God... then how can you ask anything OF God? He has told you what to do. So DO that.

"Here I am. I stand at the door and knock! If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with them, and them with me." Revelation 3:20

"If anyone loves me, they will obey my teaching. My father will love them, and we will come and make our home with them." John 14:23

A voice came from the cloud, saying, "This is my Son, my Chosen One. Listen to Him." Luke 9:35

"If you know me, you know my Father also." John 14: 7

"I am the Way, the Truth, the Life. No one comes to the Father, except through me." John 14:6

In the bible god understood some needed miracles. He willingly did them. From dew in a fleece, to Moses and staff turning into a snake, to Jesus showing Thomas his wounds to prove his identity. It seems too sad and hard to believe that if I had been born a long time ago I would be shown proof, and be able to believe with all my heart. But, I was born now and God or Christ won't show me or help me.

Why are so many of us unworthy of the proof that God and Christ freely gave before?

Hopefully the above answers this as well.

Peace,

tammy

• Comatose
    Comatose

It didn't answer it at all for me. We will just have to move on past it. But, I will say you are totally wrong on the miracle response It most certainly would change it for TONS of people. People like me are open to new things. A miracle would be the proof for us and make difference.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit